Past Featured Story
Summary: It's Saturday and the Scoobies, excluding Giles, have decided to have some fun at Casa de Summers. Spike comes over to invite Buffy for patrol, a habit he and the Slayer have developed after the whole Glory thing, but instead he gets invited by the group to join the fun. They end up playing Truth and Dare, and talks about childhood traumas are opened up.
 
Beta and Sensitivity Readers: None
Artists: None
Categories: Season 6, Alternate Reality
Characters: Anya, Buffy, Dawn, Spike, Tara, Willow, Xander
Genres: Angst, Horror
Warnings: Child Abuse, Mental Health Issues
Challenges: Demons, Humans, and Bears
Completed: Yes Chapters: 1
Word count: 4,174 Hit Count: 830 ePub Downloads: 18
Published: November 10, 2021 Updated: November 10, 2021


Print or Download Story: Printer Microsoft Word ePub eBook

Story Notes: Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.
Special thanks to pfeifferpack for the idea of the fic and for the banner. She made it after reading it and it's just beautiful. 

1. One-shot by DeamonQueen - Likes: 21 Comments: 9 Word Count: 4,174 Hit Count: 830 Published: November 10, 2021

Hello, so I'm currently sick and bedridden for several days, however, instead of resting, my over active mind made this fic in response to a challenge I saw here at EF. Before reading this fic though, please bear in mind the following information below.

FIC IS SET IN AN ALTERNATIVE S6, where Buffy didn't die by jumping from the tower, because Spike saved Dawn from the Doc, so the portal was never opened.

Spike is now close with the Scoobies and they have accepted him. They know he still likes Buffy but since he's not doing anything creepy about his feelings for her and since Buffy isn't complaining about him always being around, they are more tolerant of his presence in their lives. 

Also, this is unbetaed so I am sorry for any mistakes you might see. Anyway, that's all and please enjoy the fic.