Characters: Buffy, Dawn, Ensemble, Faith Lehane, Spike, Wesley
BTVS S6/AtS S3. After Buffy dies, her soul goes to Heaven, her Slayer essence/demon though, passes onto the next Slayer (Faith). When Willow resurrects Buffy, only her soul comes back, making Buffy a 100% human.
- Buffy is no longer a Slayer and can not be fixed in any way. She remembers how to fight but has no Slayer's strength, no speed-healing, nothing.
- Once Angel finds out Buffy is back and that she is no longer the Slayer, he compels Faith to go back to Sunnydale and work on her redemption there.
- Tweak AtS S3 timeline so Wes kidnapping Connor and being repudiated by Angel already happened, thus he has no reasons to stay in LA, instead, he goes back with Faith to be his Watcher & redemption partner.
- Buffy can't no longer hide after patrols or demons, she has to really take care of Dawn and herself.
- A Spuffy relationship where Buffy is not abussive.
How does Buffy fare with being just human? How does she fare with Faith being there and being The Slayer? How the Scoobies fare with Buffy and Faith situations? How everyone deals with darkish Wesley? How Buffy not being the Slayer alters her relationship with Spike?
- Faith notices pretty soon Spike's feelings for Buffy.
- Faith and Spike not getting along.
- Buffy going to therapy for her depression.
- Spike and Wesley bonding over living in the grey area.
- Buffy finds out about Connor by overhearing a conversation between Spike&Wesley.
- Buffy getting closer with Tara and or/Anya over being normal.
- Spike going with Buffy and Dawn to buy groceries.
- Tara teaching Buffy how to cook.
- Buffy distancing herself from Willow due magic.
- If Xander leaves Anya at the altar, Buffy sides with her instead of him.