Summary: The Potentials are sick of the lingering sexual tension between their Slayer trainer and her vampire sidekick, so they decide to take matters into their own hands and trap them in a crypt to talk it out. 
Beta and Sensitivity Readers: None
Artists: simmony
Series: Canon-compliant
Categories: Season 7, Canon-Compliant, Missing Scene
Characters: Buffy, Spike
Genres: Angst, Drama, Humor
Warnings: None
Event: Trapped Challenge 2020
Completed: Yes Chapters: 1
Word count: 3,314 Hit Count: 1,421 ePub Downloads: 81
Published: October 03, 2020 Updated: October 03, 2020


Print or Download Story: Printer Microsoft Word ePub eBook

Story Notes: Warning: The bathroom scene from Seeing Red is briefly talked about. Just as a heads up for people who are triggered by that.

 
NOTE 01/06/2024: edited for general legibility.
 
I didn't want to officially sign up for the Trapped challenge because life is insanely busy right now but I had an idea and needed to write it out. I realized while writing that there is no way Buffy and Spike wouldn't be able to escape their Potential-made prison so they sort of go from being trapped in the literal sense to being trapped by their own consciences / need to resolve a few things. Close enough? 
 
Canonically, this sits between 7.14 and 7.15. And I borrowed a line from 3.08.
 
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.
 

1. The Art of Intervening by simmony - Likes: 39 Comments: 24 Word Count: 3,314 Hit Count: 1,420 Published: October 03, 2020