Summary: International bounty hunter organizations, even supernatural ones, take their contracts seriously. Even with Spike out of commission, Buffy will soon learn that she should never have relaxed her guard with the hit still out on, "The Slayer".
Beta and Sensitivity Readers: None
Artists: None
Categories: Season 2, Challenge Response
Characters: Buffy, Drusilla, Ensemble, Kendra, Other, Spike
Genres: None
Warnings: Buffy/Other (Temp), Character Death, Spike/Other (Temp)
Challenges: The Order of Taraka
Event: Big Bads Challenge 2019
Completed: No Chapters: 1
Word count: 1,519 Hit Count: 432 ePub Downloads: 11
Published: October 31, 2019 Updated: October 31, 2019


Print or Download Story: Printer Microsoft Word ePub eBook

Story Notes:  
Accolades: I'd like to thank kats_meow, deepbluejoy, and Puppet for helping to make this the best possible work I can. kats_meow and deepbluejoy are my betas and Puppet is both the banner artist and the one who wrote the challenge The Order of Taraka, which this story is based upon. This story is also a Big Bads Challenge response.

So, without further ado, here is the disclaimer: I don't own any characters or dialogue recognizable from the television show, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, nor am I related to or even involved with (professionally or otherwise) those who helped to make the show. I am not making a cent off of writing this either.

1. Chapter 1 by JustWriter - Likes: 9 Comments: 5 Word Count: 1,519 Hit Count: 432 Published: October 31, 2019

There may be altered scenes or references to scenes in the season 2, two-parter episodes, "What's My Line," as that's where we pick up.

And now, presenting Assassins From Hell, by JustWriter

AfH banner