Past Featured Story
Summary: Angel has almost drained Buffy and takes her to the ER where he's surprised to find Giles, Joyce and... Spike. After apologizing to Joyce for apparently killing her daughter he leaves. Joyce asks Spike for a rather stunning favor....
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.
Beta and Sensitivity Readers: None
Artists: None
Categories: Season 3
Characters: Angel, Buffy, Giles, Joyce, Spike, Willow, Xander
Genres: Drama
Warnings: Adult Language, Blood Play, Character Death, Vampire!Buffy
Completed: Yes Chapters: 1
Word count: 10,029 Hit Count: 4,561 ePub Downloads: 209
Published: April 22, 2016 Updated: April 22, 2016


Print or Download Story: Printer Microsoft Word ePub eBook

Story Notes:  And a gazillion thank yous to Always_jbj for both the beta and the time spent getting rid of random lines that appeared and wouldn’t go away. * hugs C.*
 
 
This is the first of two vamp-Buffy fics. The sequel is Born to Be My Baby. 
 
ETA: As an experiment, I'm editing this old story to reflect new-found issues I have with too many pov changes. I'll be making separate scenes when I can't avoid going into a different character's pov, and minor changes to text when I can see where I've jumped out of the main pov for one line, and then back again. 

1. Chapters One through Four by slaymesoftly - Likes: 58 Comments: 14 Word Count: 10,029 Hit Count: 4,561 Published: April 22, 2016