Summary: What's going through Spike and Buffy's minds once they make their truce. Exact drabbles, one hundred words each.
Beta and Sensitivity Readers: None
Artists: None
Categories: Artwork, Season 2, Canon-Compliant, Drabbles
Characters: Buffy, Spike
Genres: None
Warnings: None
Event: Truce Challenge 2023
Completed: Yes Chapters: 2
Word count: 247 Hit Count: 604 ePub Downloads: 8
Published: October 10, 2023 Updated: October 10, 2023


Print or Download Story: Printer Microsoft Word ePub eBook

View All Chapters

Story Notes: Thank you so, so much to mcgnagallsarmy for being beta on this and for making the story banner. Doesn't it look so amazing?? Buffy in that black skull cap is just something else.
 
All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Buffy by acekoomboom - Likes: 16 Comments: 10 Word Count: 125 Hit Count: 350 Published: October 10, 2023

So, if I'm being totally and completely honest, I really wanted the Truce Challenge Artist award. Spike and Buffy look so good, drawn as Joan on top of Randy like that, and I wanted it to be mine. I haven't done anything artwork-like in forever. Like, since I was 16 years old making my own banners (which were a miss more often than not). So I dusted off a few old ambitions and made these bad boys to go with a drabble for each of our titular characters in the moment of the making their S2 truce. I'm honestly pretty happy with how it all turned out, and I hope you like them too! Thank you so much for reading, you guys, and to everyone for how hyped we all get for site events. It makes Spuffy feel fresh and alive in my heart, and I'll always be glad for that.

2. Spike by acekoomboom - Likes: 16 Comments: 11 Word Count: 122 Hit Count: 254 Published: October 10, 2023