Summary: A collection of one-shot stories and artwork that show our favorite couple and how they go through with their lives together.
 
My Contribution to EF's Drabblemania 2023
Beta and Sensitivity Readers: None
Artists: None
Categories: Artwork, Between Seasons (any), Post-Series, Alternate Reality, Drabbles
Characters: Buffy, Spike, Giles, Willow, Clem, Dawn
Genres: Angst, Established Relationship, Fluffy/Comedy, HEA/HFN, Humor, Hurt/Comfort, Lighthearted, Romance
Warnings: None
Event: Drabblemania 2023
Completed: Yes Chapters: 5
Word count: 3,480 Hit Count: 1,396 ePub Downloads: 10
Published: July 08, 2023 Updated: July 18, 2023


Print or Download Story: Printer Microsoft Word ePub eBook

View All Chapters

Story Notes: Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.
Also, special thanks to Lady Emma for the banner. You did amazing! Thank you!

1. Jealousy thy name is Buffy not Bunny by DeamonQueen - Likes: 13 Comments: 7 Word Count: 1,010 Hit Count: 453 Published: July 08, 2023

I finally found the time to post this. So this is my contribution for the Drabblemania. I won't spoil you on what will happen in this chapter but I will give you the prompt I used.

PROMPT: Bunny Demon

Please enjoy!

2. Please Come Back to Me by DeamonQueen - Likes: 13 Comments: 6 Word Count: 445 Hit Count: 273 Published: July 12, 2023

Hi! A little late, but more because I couldn't because the site wasn't working for me for the past couple of days. Anyway, here's my next prompt fic.

PROMPT: Spirit Realm

A little background on this story, this is set after S5 Episode 4: Hellbound. After Spike saves Fred from Pavayne, he looses his touch with reality and is sent to a place where spirits go. Of course, his stay there isn't an option because we know someone would never let their Champion stay in such a place.

3. Spuffy's Therapist by DeamonQueen - Likes: 12 Comments: 7 Word Count: 958 Hit Count: 239 Published: July 18, 2023

Not much to say other than thank you for checking this fic out and hope you do enjoy this chapter.

PROMPT: Clem

4. Stolen shots of Her Man by DeamonQueen - Likes: 5 Comments: 4 Word Count: 536 Hit Count: 210 Published: July 18, 2023

Hi! So I'm updating this fic now, because I thought it was best that I do it while I still could because I'll be super busy in the next couple of week.

Anyway, this chapter has an art I drew and it's reason why I added Artwork in the Category as well as why I made the rating R-rated. The art isn’t exact SFW. Not too NSFW though, because I'm not that confident to put up those kinds of drawing of mine online. But anyway, I digress. Not gonna keep you here for long, please enjoy the story!

PROMPT: Nudes of Spike

5. Memories of Him by DeamonQueen - Likes: 9 Comments: 4 Word Count: 531 Hit Count: 221 Published: July 18, 2023

Hello, a double update! Anyway, a little background of this chapter. This is sort of a prequel to chapter 2 of this Dabble fic. I'm not certain if that Drabble will become a full length fic, but I wrote this chapter with the intention of connecting it with the other story. Anyway, won't hold you here anymore, please enjoy!

PROMPT: Broken Coffee Mug