Summary: A horrible car accident changed their happily ever after. She ended up losing 18 years of her life. He's lost her once to death, will he lose her again because of this? A love that grew through time, but will it still stand when one of them doesn't remember even loving the other in the first place?
Beta and Sensitivity Readers: None
Artists: None
Categories: Post-Series
Characters: Buffy, Spike, Andrew Wells, Angel, Dawn, Giles, Willow
Genres: Angst, Drama, Established Relationship, HEA/HFN, Hurt/Comfort, Romance
Warnings: Adult Language
Completed: Yes Chapters: 2
Word count: 14,078 Hit Count: 1,595 ePub Downloads: 46
Published: July 20, 2021 Updated: July 22, 2021


Print or Download Story: Printer Microsoft Word ePub eBook

View All Chapters

Story Notes: Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.
Other Notes: Special thanks to gdp for making the wonderful banner!

1. Chapter 1 by DeamonQueen - Likes: 28 Comments: 14 Word Count: 5,484 Hit Count: 978 Published: July 20, 2021

Hello, I wrote this 2 chaptered fic a while back but never had time to post it. Anyway, I was encouraged by OffYourBird's fic: From That Dream’s Apocalypse to finally put this up here because that story reminded me of this fic that I did a couple of years ago. Speaking of OffYouBird's story, I recommend you check it as well, it's really good and I love its premise. This one was written on my melancholic days so expect a little sadness as you read through the fic. Also, this is unbetaed since it's a short story, so I apologize if you find any mistakes.

2. Chapter 2 by DeamonQueen - Likes: 34 Comments: 13 Word Count: 8,594 Hit Count: 617 Published: July 22, 2021

Hello everyone! Here's an update and the last part of this two-chaptered fic. The first one was all sadness and heartaches for Spuffy, which was intentional. This one will show Buffy's journey on remembering Spike. I'd like to thank all kind readers who left lovely reviews for the last chapter. I enjoyed reading everyone's feedback. It's really nice to hear that people liked my story and thought my characters were--well in character. Thanks for that. Anyway, please enjoy!