Summary: Daisies seemed so innocent. They couldn't possibly be the cause of her problem. Could they?
Written for the Elysian Fields 'Artistic April Challenge' Month. Banner #2 by AlloSpoike.
Beta credit to MiseEnPlace.
Beta and Sensitivity Readers: MiseEnPlace
Artists: AlloSpoike
Categories: Season 5, Challenge Response
Characters: Buffy, Spike, Giles, Willow, Xander, Tara
Genres: Lighthearted, Romance, Under Magical Influence
Warnings: None
Event: Artistic April Challenge 2021
Completed: No Chapters: 1
Word count: 831 Hit Count: 211 ePub Downloads: 3
Published: April 30, 2021 Updated: April 30, 2021


Print or Download Story: Printer Microsoft Word ePub eBook

Story Notes: Written for the Elysian Fields 'Artistic April Challenge' Month. Banner #2 by AlloSpoike. If you would like to read the challenge requirements for the fic, please find banner #2 in the banner master list. Thank you so much for this inspiration, AlloSpoike. Your image is beyond gorgeous! Hopefully the story will do it justice in the end.
 
Beta credit to MiseEnPlace. She is a wonderful beta. She makes sure I learn my punctuation rules and kill some of the adjectives/adverbs, besides. That last bit is probably an impossible war to win, but she inspired me to do battle. If there are still too many, it's because I am stubbornly attached.
 
Posted on 30 April 2021, for April Challenge Month 2020.
 
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Chapter 1 by SzmattyCat - Likes: 12 Comments: 8 Word Count: 831 Hit Count: 211 Published: April 30, 2021

It's a short chapter - I debated making it a prologue, so you can treat is as such?

Posted on 30 April 2021, for April Challenge Month 2020.

Main story disclaimer in effect.