Summary: The LA and Sunnydale crews combine forces when they realize they’re facing the same apocalypse.
 
Spike keeps his promise. Buffy says goodbye.
Beta and Sensitivity Readers: None
Artists: None
Categories: Season 7
Characters: Buffy, Dawn, Spike
Genres: Angst, Dark
Warnings: Character Death
Completed: Yes Chapters: 1
Word count: 3,069 Hit Count: 924 ePub Downloads: 28
Published: June 08, 2019 Updated: June 08, 2019


Print or Download Story: Printer Microsoft Word ePub eBook

Story Notes: In the world of this story, canon diverges sometime after Hells Bells. SR didn’t happen, Spike never got his soul. Xander still left Anya and Tara was still shot. Willow kills Warren, but never tried to end the world. Now it’s S7 but the Potentials aren’t part of it. Buffy does get the scythe at some point.
 
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Chapter 1 by FlightsofFancy - Likes: 22 Comments: 19 Word Count: 3,069 Hit Count: 924 Published: June 08, 2019

Author’s note: Most of the time, I write the stories I want to read. Not this one though. This is the last thing I wrote before I lost the ability to write or create or really enjoy anything for a couple of years. I put my pain into this story. I can read this now and see a lot more clearly what I wasn’t letting myself think about back then. Anyway, this is all to say I doubt this is going to be the most enjoyable thing for people to read. It’s depressing and not super tight--but it's therapeutic on my end to have written it back then and to post (purge) it now. Not that anyone on EF would be cruel, but please if you comment, don’t pick at this one.