Summary: Buffy Somers, a Vampire Slayer, has gone vacationing to Scotland with her mother and her sister Dawn as a part of a very large settlement from their parents' divorce. She's unprepared for the adventure that awaits her, so it's a good thing that she'll have help surviving it.
Outlander Alternate Universe
 
Beta and Sensitivity Readers: None
Artists: None
Series: One-shots
Categories: Crossover (Books or TV shows outside Buffyverse), Alternate Reality, Time Travel, Historical, Claim
Characters: Angelus, Buffy, Dawn, Hank Summers, Joyce, Original Characters, Spike, Tara, Willow, Xander
Genres: Historical
Warnings: None
Completed: Yes Chapters: 1
Word count: 1,655 Hit Count: 899 ePub Downloads: 33
Published: May 02, 2018 Updated: May 07, 2018


Print or Download Story: Printer Microsoft Word ePub eBook

Story Notes: I had seen various fanfiction stories based on the same concept as the book and television series Outlander that follow the character Claire Beauchamp from the future to the past. So I wrote this oneshot on impulse, putting the BtVS characters in situations from that fictional universe. There're a couple of really good CaptainSwan ones on Archive of Our Own and some others on FanFiction.
This disclaimer is borrowed from the example on this website:
"Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended."

1. Outlander, American, Slayer by JustWriter - Likes: 11 Comments: 5 Word Count: 1,655 Hit Count: 899 Published: May 02, 2018

The character names are misspelled purposely and this Buffy does not live in a town called Sunnydale.