Summary: To get his son back, Angel makes a deal with a demon and in exchange for getting his son out of Quor'toth, the dimension to which Holtz took Connor to, the vampire must sacrifice something he created as Angelus. Since he doesn't know where Drusilla was, his best bet would be to use the one she created in his name, William, aka Spike.
 
So the souled vampire travels to Sunnydale in order to get Spike and use him to get his son back. What he hadn't expected was finding resistance from the Scoobies he used to work with and a Slayer he used to date.
 
Banner Challenge by Wonder and Ashes Banner #56
Beta and Sensitivity Readers: None
Artists: None
Categories: Season 6, Alternate Reality, Challenge Response
Characters: Angel, Anya, Buffy, Dawn, Giles, Spike, Tara, Willow, Xander
Genres: Fighting, POV
Warnings: Adult Language, Sexual Situations
Event: Artistic Anniversary Challenge 2016
Completed: Yes Chapters: 3
Word count: 21,207 Hit Count: 8,033 ePub Downloads: 166
Published: October 02, 2016 Updated: March 26, 2017


Print or Download Story: Printer Microsoft Word ePub eBook

View All Chapters

Story Notes: Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.
 
 

1. Chapter 1 by DeamonQueen - Likes: 26 Comments: 23 Word Count: 6,048 Hit Count: 4,434 Published: October 02, 2016

Hi all! This is my response to Wonder and Ashes' banner challenge! Hope I do good with this challenge and get you guys to enjoy reading it. So relax and have fun, leave a review when you are done! Thanks again!

 

Special thanks to my Beta who was kind enough to help me with this fic,SoaringClaws. Again, thank you for the help!!

2. Chapter 2 by DeamonQueen - Likes: 20 Comments: 12 Word Count: 5,823 Hit Count: 1,978 Published: March 14, 2017

Oh my God! I am sorry for the lateness of this fic! I actually finished this months ago but I didn't want to post it until my beta finished editing it. But after several months of her not contacting me, I guess I thought that she might be too busy to actually help, which I can totally relate since I am a student too! So anyway, here I am updating this lovely story and perhaps finishing it with the help of my new Beta, Booksquirm. She has done a wonderful job aiding me with my fic, so please thank her as well. Of course, I will not forget to thank my previous beta, SoaringClaws. She still did a good job on the first chapter.

 

Anyway, hope you enjoy this chapter, it's got my first ever Spuffy smut written here and I hope that I did them justice!

3. Chapter 3 by DeamonQueen - Likes: 25 Comments: 13 Word Count: 9,336 Hit Count: 1,621 Published: March 26, 2017

Hi, everybody! Finally got a chance to upload the last chapter of this fic. I just want to say thank you to all the people who reviewed, liked, bookmarked and favorited this story. I hadn't thought I'd get that many people to read my stuff and I truly appreciate the attention given to me. Really. I offer my special thanks to Wonder and Ashes for giving me the idea for this fic through her challenge. And also to my betas SoaringClaws and Booksquirm, thank you both for helping me. I truly appreciate it.

 

Before I would end my little rant in this beginning, I decided to add the parameters of this challenge here. So to let you guys see what was suppose to be expected of this fic and why I wrote it as it was...

Banner

Characters: All Scoobies, Angel Rating: Any Season/Episode: Season 5 / Season 6 Must have:

1. United Scoobies standing against Angel
2. Happy Spuffy
3. Angel comeuppance

Can have:

1. Wolfram & Hart
2. Spike and Xander friendship
3. Angel/Cordelia

Can’t have:

1. Evil Angel
2. Bangel
3. Biley

 

And that was that. So without anymore delay... Hope you all enjoy this final chapter of this story.