Summary: Buffy has an epiphany while arguing with Giles over Spike.  Will her date with Robin Wood further muddle things between the Slayer and her insecure vampire?  Will her words undo the damage already done?  Can a bit of honesty change their path?
 
Setting:  S7 Beginning of “First Date” and AU from there
Beta and Sensitivity Readers: scarlett2u
Artists: None
Categories: Season 7
Characters: Buffy, Spike, Giles, Other
Genres: Drama, Romance
Warnings: None
Completed: Yes Chapters: 2
Word count: 5,336 Hit Count: 4,828 ePub Downloads: 91
Published: May 11, 2009 Updated: May 11, 2009


Print or Download Story: Printer Microsoft Word ePub eBook

View All Chapters

1. Chapter 1 by pfeifferpack - Likes: 14 Comments: 12 Word Count: 1,685 Hit Count: 2,856

A/N:      Some bits of dialogue taken from “First Date”, written by Jane Espenson; “Potential”, written by Rebecca Rand Kirshner; “Choices”, by David Fury; and “The Prom”, written by Marti Noxon. 

Much thanks, as always, to my fabulous Beta and perfect little sister Scarlett2U (Mary).  Without her wise advice, diligent care in the grammar and punctuation corrections my stories would suffer terribly!  Thank you sweetie, you are the best!

 

Disclaimer: The characters in this story do not belong to me and are being used for amusement purposes only.  All rights remain with Joss Whedon, Mutant Enemy, the original writers of the episodes, books and other licensed products connected to Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Angel, particularly Twentieth Century Fox, WB, CW, and UPN, all rights reserved.

 

2. Chapter 2 by pfeifferpack - Likes: 32 Comments: 21 Word Count: 3,651 Hit Count: 1,972