Remnants by 3xy [PG-13]
Past Featured Story
Summary: After Dawn dies in the battle against Glory, Buffy quits being a Slayer, goes to Los Angeles and starts anew.  Months later, Spike finds her, now a waitress at Helen's Kitchen, having no memory of him or the life she lived as the Slayer.
Beta and Sensitivity Readers: None
Artists: None
Categories: Season 6, Alternate Reality
Characters: Buffy, Ensemble, Original Characters, Spike
Genres: Angst, Drama, Hurt/Comfort, Romance
Warnings: Adult Language, Violence
Completed: No Chapters: 10
Word count: 25,241 Hit Count: 4,581 ePub Downloads: 59
Published: June 05, 2020 Updated: August 14, 2020


Print or Download Story: Printer Microsoft Word ePub eBook

View All Chapters

Story Notes:  
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Chapter 1 by 3xy - Likes: 21 Comments: 7 Word Count: 2,278 Hit Count: 1,097 Published: June 05, 2020

I started writing this story about 10 years ago before real life got too much and I stopped reading and writing Spuffy fanfic altogether. Now I'm back at it! I've already written a few chapters and I will be posting weekly.

I've always loved the idea / outline I had for this story, and I hope you enjoy it as well.

Rating is currently PG but may change as more chapters are posted.

Beta Reader/s: Thank you so much to SeaPea for all the help, corrections, and encouragement!

I would also like to thank dawnofme and All4Spike for the help and constructive criticism they gave me on the first 2 chapters of this story. That was years ago though, so I doubt they remember.

As always, mistakes are completely mine.

2. Chapter 2 by 3xy - Likes: 18 Comments: 6 Word Count: 2,326 Hit Count: 421 Published: June 10, 2020

Thanks again to SeaPea for the beta read.

Thanks also to dawnofme and All4Spike for all the help they gave me on the first drafts of the first 2 chapters.

As always, mistakes are completely mine.

 

Thank you to everyone who read, commented, and liked. I really, really appreciate it!

3. Chapter 3 by 3xy - Likes: 19 Comments: 7 Word Count: 2,061 Hit Count: 411 Published: June 14, 2020

Thank you so much again to SeaPea for the beta read and encouragement! As always, mistakes are completely mine.

Thank you again to those who read, commented, and liked. I appreciate it, really.

4. Chapter 4 by 3xy - Likes: 17 Comments: 3 Word Count: 2,371 Hit Count: 417 Published: June 20, 2020

Thank you so much to SeaPea for the beta read!

As always, mistakes are completely mine.

5. Chapter 5 by 3xy - Likes: 16 Comments: 3 Word Count: 2,175 Hit Count: 408 Published: June 25, 2020

Thank you so much to SeaPea for the beta read!

Mistakes are completely mine, especially since I tinkered with this chapter post-beta.

6. Chapter 6 by 3xy - Likes: 20 Comments: 4 Word Count: 3,017 Hit Count: 420 Published: July 01, 2020

Thank you to SeaPea for making sure this is readable! Mistakes are completely mine though, especially since I did some post-beta edits.

Thank you SO MUCH to everyone still reading, commenting, and liking this story.

7. Chapter 7 by 3xy - Likes: 15 Comments: 3 Word Count: 2,846 Hit Count: 402 Published: July 08, 2020

Thank you so much to SeaPea for the beta read! As usual, mistakes are completely mine especially since I did some post-beta edits.

Thank you also to magnus374 and Green for the feedback and to everyone else who liked and read.

8. Chapter 8 by 3xy - Likes: 13 Comments: 3 Word Count: 2,756 Hit Count: 328 Published: July 15, 2020

Thank you so much to SeaPea for the beta read and encouragement and to everyone who have read, liked, and commented!

9. Chapter 9 by 3xy - Likes: 17 Comments: 4 Word Count: 3,329 Hit Count: 319 Published: July 24, 2020

Thanks again to SeaPea for the beta read and encouragement! I also appreciate every read, like, and comment.

10. Chapter 10 by 3xy - Likes: 16 Comments: 3 Word Count: 2,082 Hit Count: 358 Published: August 14, 2020

I'm so so sorry for the delay. RL is crazy right now and I haven't had time to write or read!

I'm posting this chapter now since it has already been written for some time. The next one is not yet finished though so it may take me a while again to post. I hope anyone interested in this story hangs in there! Also, I'm sorry that this chapter is a bit short and I'm sorry about where it ends...

Thanks again to SeaPea for the beta read (any mistakes are mine, as always) and to everyone who read, liked, and commented!