What if Buffy never hated Spike? All the fighting is still to the death, but it stays lighter, with quips, laughs and no hard feelings.
what would happen if they had truce extending to the Bronze area, where they could become actual friends between their fights?
- Buffy/Angel ending their romance early, without scarring the girl for life.
- Vampires being more like Spike as a norm, bloodlust and killing yes, Angelus type evil, no. Buffy knows of Vampire brothels, but she leaves them alone.
- Spike going to Joyce after getting the chip, where he promises to never try to kill the slayer again.
- Buffy and Anya being friends.
- Spike trying to kill any scoobies,
- Scoobies being bashed. Willow doesn't become a selfish superwitch, Xander doesn't become a drunk or a hateful, bitter man.
Finally, Buffy should for once stay a helpless romantic, bravely wearing her heart on her sleeve.