Summary: Over the summer following Buffy’s death, Dawn tells Spike that maybe Buffy didn’t despise him as much as he thought. So, when she comes back and the Scoobies barge in, Spike stays.
Starts out with a lot of grieving, but I promise it gets lighter as the chapters go on.
Categories: Season 6
, Between Seasons (any)
, Episode Rewrite
, Hurt/ComfortWarnings: Mental Health Issues
16,286 Hit Count:
3,761 ePub Downloads:
March 09, 2023 Updated:
March 16, 2023
Print or Download Story:
View All Chapters
Story Notes: Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.
1. Babies passing for adults by LJ94 - Likes: 19 Comments: 8 Word Count: 4,127 Hit Count: 1,121 Published: March 09, 2023
The scene where Spike sees Buffy for the first time after she comes back from the dead is probably my favorite Spuffy moment of the series, and I was thinking about what would have happened if he hadn’t left when the Scoobies barged in. But Spike leaving was very much in character, so in order to write that story, I first had to write a chapter that would help Spike realize that Buffy would want him to stay. This chapter takes place over the summer after her demise, in a series of conversations with Dawn and flashbacks.
2. Once more around the track by LJ94 - Likes: 21 Comments: 8 Word Count: 2,371 Hit Count: 655 Published: March 11, 2023
3. Loaded up their catapults by LJ94 - Likes: 16 Comments: 6 Word Count: 3,303 Hit Count: 658 Published: March 13, 2023
4. Simple Fix by LJ94 - Likes: 22 Comments: 10 Word Count: 3,405 Hit Count: 667 Published: March 14, 2023
5. Afraid to make a move by LJ94 - Likes: 34 Comments: 16 Word Count: 3,080 Hit Count: 660 Published: March 16, 2023