Summary: Drusilla was never able to recover from her attack in Prague. Spike is devastated by his loss. However, in dreams she keeps repeating the same phrase; "You will hear her before you see her, you will see her before you understand and when you can't escape you will realize you are hers."
He hears a desperate cry that cuts through the night through the voice of an infant calling for help, she cries and that worries him. Without stopping to think about it, he lets his instincts take over, so he begins to look for its source until he feels the voice calling only to him; "HELP ME" "I NEED YOU" "COME TO ME".
 
Beta and Sensitivity Readers: None
Artists: None
Categories: Pre-Series, Alternate Reality
Characters: Buffy, Spike, Drusilla, Joyce
Genres: Drama, Fluffy/Comedy, Humor, Hurt/Comfort, Kidnapping, Romance, Slow-Burn
Warnings: Adult Language, Spike/Other (Temp)
Completed: No Chapters: 2
Word count: 6,953 Hit Count: 655 ePub Downloads: 6
Published: November 23, 2022 Updated: November 25, 2022


Print or Download Story: Printer Microsoft Word ePub eBook

View All Chapters

Story Notes: Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. Original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is not associated in any way with the owners, creators or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.






1. Chapter 1: End/Pain/Beginning by MelG_2005 - Likes: 6 Comments: 2 Word Count: 2,890 Hit Count: 395 Published: November 23, 2022

Drusilla has several revelations before giving herself over to the dust, she notes the lucidity and peace that accompany death. Spike wakes up alone, feeling confused and frustrated, even more so when the voice of his love haunts him.

2. Chapter 2: The Meeting by MelG_2005 - Likes: 4 Comments: 3 Word Count: 4,063 Hit Count: 260 Published: November 25, 2022

Spike was so drunk that his demon had trouble getting his body to move, but he was still able to do so.

In the cool night air he heard a voice calling for help, until the call became personal, awakening the instincts that urged him to move.

He didn't know what to expect, but nothing had prepared him to meet her.