Summary: What happens when the Wishverse and the Chaosverse collide? Well, I have no idea, but we’re about to find out.
Beta and Sensitivity Readers: None
Artists: None
Series: Beautiful Dangerous Chaos
Categories: Season 3, Wishverse, Alternate Reality
Characters: Angelus, Anya, Buffy, Cordelia, Darla, Drusilla, Giles, Jonathan Levinson, Other, Spike, The Master
Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, Fighting, HEA/HFN, Humor, Hurt/Comfort, Romance, Slow-Burn, Under Magical Influence
Warnings: Adult Language, Sexual Situations, Spike/Other (Temp), Violence
Event: Mystery Fic-a-Thon 2022
Completed: Yes Chapters: 5
Word count: 54,246 Hit Count: 4,430 ePub Downloads: 64
Published: July 07, 2022 Updated: August 04, 2022


Print or Download Story: Printer Microsoft Word ePub eBook

View All Chapters

Story Notes: Beta’d by MissLuci. Banner by Passion4Spike
 
Warning: Spike/Other temp (VERY temp!)
 
Continuation of the Beautiful Dangerous Chaos Series with the twist of a vengeance wish. You don’t really need to have read the previous stories in the Beautiful Dangerous Chaos series to enjoy this one.
 
I have NO IDEA where this will go. Starting off as PG13, but may be revised to NC17 later.
 
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Ghost in the Machine by Passion4Spike - Likes: 9 Comments: 6 Word Count: 14,351 Hit Count: 1,267 Published: July 07, 2022

Anyone who has read my stuff before knows I’m a head-hopper, jumping POVs like a spring frog on hot pavement. For whatever reason, this chapter isn’t like that, we get just Spike’s POV in the first section, then just Buffy’s and there is a clear divider between them. I cannot guarantee how long that will last, because it’s not my normal style. It’s just what came out. You have been warned.

Also, I didn’t have time to do a storyboard, at least not for this chapter. Sorry about that.

The writing and betaing was very rushed; if you see mistakes, PM me and I'll fix them.

2. It's So Sparkly by Passion4Spike - Likes: 9 Comments: 4 Word Count: 10,759 Hit Count: 947 Published: July 14, 2022

Thanks so much to MissLuci for looking this over for me at nearly the last minute!! Sooo appreciated! All mistakes are mine due to fiddling and also GoogleDocs having no idea what I'm trying to type and choosing random words for me which I then miss on the re-read. If you see anything like that, let me know and I'll fix it.

3. Funyuns or Fritos by Passion4Spike - Likes: 9 Comments: 4 Word Count: 7,827 Hit Count: 838 Published: July 21, 2022

Barely done writing in time to post, though MissLuci did make time to review it, thank goodness! Again, any errors, PM me and I'll fix them.

4. Friends by Passion4Spike - Likes: 8 Comments: 4 Word Count: 11,978 Hit Count: 912 Published: July 28, 2022

The Wishverse!Buffy’s back story is a combination of canon from the show, some things that happened in the movie, and new stuff that Cordy’s wish set in motion.

This chapter gets a bit angsty and dark in places as Buffy tells her story to Spike, darker than the majority of this series, but it's just for a little bit. It's the nature of dealing with the Wishverse, no matter how much Chaos I throw at it.

Once again, this was written and beta'd very quickly with no time for a lot of faffing about. If you see errors, PM me and I'll fix them. Thanks soooo very much to MissLuci for always jumping in at the last minute to go over these MONSTER chapters. Despite my best efforts to get it done before the last minute, it just never happens.

5. I Wish by Passion4Spike - Likes: 15 Comments: 9 Word Count: 9,331 Hit Count: 466 Published: August 04, 2022

The head-hopping is back. I’m surprised I managed to keep it away this long.

Some dialogue borrowed from the episode: 'The Wish' written by Marti Noxon.

Thanks again to MissLuci for her literal last-minute reading over of this chapter. She's the bestest! If you spot any errors, PM me and I'll fix them.