Past Featured Story
Summary: Set at the end of S5 Crush, Buffy demands Spike leaves town for good, but what would happen if he actually listened? Thanks to a higher power, she catches a glimpse of what a future without him truly means. 
This fic is an Elysian Fields 2021 Secret Santa gift for the_big_bad.
 
Beta and Sensitivity Readers: None
Artists: None
Categories: Season 5, Alternate Reality, Time Travel
Characters: Buffy, Giles, Guardian, Spike, Willow
Genres: Apocalyptic/Dystopian, Drama, Fix-It, HEA/HFN, Slow-Burn
Warnings: None
Event: Secret Santa Fic Exchange 2021
Completed: Yes Chapters: 1
Word count: 6,353 Hit Count: 2,897 ePub Downloads: 79
Published: December 27, 2021 Updated: December 27, 2021


Print or Download Story: Printer Microsoft Word ePub eBook

Story Notes: Disclaimer: All recognizable Buffy characters, settings, dialogue, etc. are the property of their respective owners/writers. Any original characters and plot are the property of me. I am in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of Buffy the Vampire Slayer. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Chapter 1 by hostile17 - Likes: 50 Comments: 23 Word Count: 6,353 Hit Count: 2,897 Published: December 27, 2021

First, I want to shout out all my thank you's to the people that have helped me greatly with this story! 

EvelynneHancock- Much appreciation to you for being my beta and correcting all my silly mistakes!
Lnw86- Your insight and feedback are so wonderful and help ensure my logic is with the sense making!
Irandamay- My gosh! You are so talented and I truly love the banner! 

Thank you all!

Secondly, this story was written for the_big_bad and I hope you enjoy! I wish you a very merry holiday season! :)