Summary: William is trying to accept that he will never have a role in Buffy's life, even though he secretly wrote an entire play for her (just so he could imagine that she is saying those words he craves to hear to him). But Buffy and Angel are so lucky: they are in love both in the play AND in real life. Or are they? Can William step in to save the day (and the play) when everything falls apart with no time left to do another casting call?
Ratings and characters may be updated as the story progresses.
Written for the Elysian Fields ‘Called Challenge'. Banner made by SzmattyCat.
Beta and Sensitivity Readers: MiseEnPlace, Twinkles
Artists: SzmattyCat
Categories: All Human
Characters: Buffy, Spike, Giles, Angel, Jenny Calendar, Oz, Riley Finn, William
Genres: HEA/HFN, Romance
Warnings: Adult Language, Buffy/Other (Temp)
Event: Called Challenge 2021
Completed: No Chapters: 1
Word count: 1,855 Hit Count: 257 ePub Downloads: 2
Published: October 31, 2021 Updated: October 31, 2021


Print or Download Story: Printer Microsoft Word ePub eBook

Story Notes: MiseEnPlace and Twinkles have kindly provided beta reading support to this new muse bait story. I have been having a hard time lately with reading, let alone writing, and have definitely been doubting the words that come out. They have assured me that the idea has some merit and made sure that this first chapter is ready to post.
Posted on 31 October 2021 for the Called Challenge.
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Chapter 1 - Setting the Stage by SzmattyCat - Likes: 22 Comments: 13 Word Count: 1,855 Hit Count: 257 Published: October 31, 2021

Happy Halloween! Hope you enjoy. :)

Main story disclaimer in effect.