Summary: Holidays are not typically good experiences for Buffy Summers, and Thanksgiving seems to be no different. Ethan Rayne loves chaos above all, and when he comes to town immediately following the events of "Pangs", he sees a wonderful opportunity for some fun: a vampire being kept in a Watcher's house with a Slayer close by? Instead of turning Giles into a Fyarl as he'd originally intended, Ethan brings the demonic sides of the hellmouth's residents forward and answers the age old question of what happens when a vampire demon meets a Slayer demon. 
Beta and Sensitivity Readers: None
Artists: None
Categories: Season 4, Episode Rewrite
Characters: Anya, Buffy, Ethan Rayne, Giles, Spike, Tara, Willow, Xander
Genres: Dramedy, HEA/HFN, Humor, Romance, Under Magical Influence
Warnings: Sexual Situations
Completed: No Chapters: 6
Word count: 25,121 Hit Count: 8,866 ePub Downloads: 88
Published: February 17, 2021 Updated: April 08, 2021


Print or Download Story: Printer Microsoft Word ePub eBook

View All Chapters

Story Notes: General Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Changes On Our Hands and On Our Faces by Annabellee - Likes: 53 Comments: 26 Word Count: 3,583 Hit Count: 2,246 Published: February 17, 2021

This story is a (slightly late) holiday prezzie for my writer sis/bestie sweetprincipale. Originally it was supposed to be about Valentine's Day, but she's awesome and let me write the Feral!Spike fic I've been wanting to write. 

Rating may change as we go, and this should be a fairly short fic - we recognize that we are both incapable of true one shots in most cases, but it'll hopefully be 5 or less chapters! 

As of right now, this is un-beta'd, so all errors belong to me!

2. There's a New Me Coming Out by Annabellee - Likes: 46 Comments: 20 Word Count: 4,172 Hit Count: 1,543 Published: February 24, 2021

Welcome back to a wonderfully windy Wednesday in my neck of the woods! (How'd you like that alliteration?) I was thrilled at the response to the first chapter of this story, so I come bearing more! 

Tentatively edited by my boo deepbluejoy - I got impatient and life happens!

3. You Give Me A Change of Scenery When I Don't Like the View by Annabellee - Likes: 41 Comments: 17 Word Count: 3,944 Hit Count: 1,271 Published: March 09, 2021

A new chapter to brighten Sweet's day! We both have sick folks in our household right now, so gift fic keeps us happy :) 

Yay Blue for her awesome beta work, as always!

4. Won't You Change Partners and Dance With Me? by Annabellee - Likes: 43 Comments: 15 Word Count: 4,189 Hit Count: 1,309 Published: March 16, 2021

Happy Tuesday, friends! Check out that fabulous banner that the amazing OffYourBird made me! I was going to try to make one myself, buuuut this is so much better :) 

Also, this story is turning out to be much longer than anticipated because...it just is. Sweet tells me that she is okay with this, so we press on!

5. Who Could You Be if Your Lens was Changed for a Moment? by Annabellee - Likes: 42 Comments: 16 Word Count: 4,470 Hit Count: 1,334 Published: March 29, 2021

Thank you to everyone who's shown this story love so far! I'm enjoying it far more than my schedule allows right now, hence the weird posting schedule, but hopefully just one chapter after this one, so next week with any luck? 

As always, thank you to my lovely deepbluejoy, she who discusses cat mannerisms and the proper adjective for any amount of things with me!

6. Does It Almost Feel Like Nothing's Changed At All? by Annabellee - Likes: 57 Comments: 22 Word Count: 4,763 Hit Count: 1,163 Published: April 08, 2021

Oh my goodness, I am SO sorry to all my commenters for how long it took me to respond! Y'all we have 8 weeks left of school here and it. is. BANANAS. I am now accepting donations in the form of chocolate and nonalcoholic wine (because being 5 months pregnant at the end of school is a blast!)

Morning is here - ready to see what the crazy kids are up to?