Past Featured Story
Summary: Buffy, Giles, and the Scoobies find themselves in the employ of one Mr. Pock: mysterious owner of The Shadow Company, a travelling entertainment troupe of questionable account. How, why, and how need answering; the only thing certain is the show must go on…Oh, and there’s Spike. Set in the summer between seasons 4 and 5.
**Challenge/banner by Twinkles.**
Beta and Sensitivity Readers: None
Artists: None
Categories: Between Seasons (any), Canon-Compliant, Challenge Response
Characters: Buffy, Giles, Original Characters, Spike, Willow, Xander
Genres: Dark, Dramedy, Mystery
Warnings: Adult Language, Sexual Situations, Violence
Challenges: Explain this banner:
Completed: No Chapters: 2
Word count: 6,940 Hit Count: 692 ePub Downloads: 15
Published: February 14, 2021 Updated: March 12, 2021


Print or Download Story: Printer Microsoft Word ePub eBook

View All Chapters

Story Notes: Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.
That said, Joss can fuck off.

1. Welcome to Pocktown by Girlytek - Likes: 20 Comments: 15 Word Count: 3,280 Hit Count: 438 Published: February 14, 2021

This story became very strange, very quickly, because it decided it wanted to be canon-compliant rather than a crack-fic. Look, I just work here: there will be far too many think-y thoughts and far too little sex, but I will try to satisfactorily answer the Three Excellent Questions. If that piques your interest, well then, step right this way…

2. Rubycon by Girlytek - Likes: 16 Comments: 10 Word Count: 3,660 Hit Count: 254 Published: March 12, 2021

I’m sure no one intends for a month to pass between updates: this fic has proved tricksy, and I apologize to you on its behalf. Thank you for your patience, and thank you for reading :)

Lines from Restless and This Year’s Girl.