Summary: What happens when the Initiative chips not one but two vampires and their interest in them is less military and more pastry? Crack-fic that starts with "Pangs," works its way through every dessert-based innuendo, and affects literally everyone in a variety of smutty, calorie-filled ways, of course! Warning: you will want to have dessert on hand before you start reading; ideally, your dessert will be cherry pie with whipped cream on top.
Beta and Sensitivity Readers: None
Artists: None
Categories: Season 4
Characters: Buffy, Ensemble, Harmony, Spike
Genres: Erotica, Fluffy/Comedy, Humor, Lighthearted
Warnings: Adult Language, Sexual Situations
Completed: Yes Chapters: 3
Word count: 19,888 Hit Count: 2,959 ePub Downloads: 91
Published: May 15, 2020 Updated: May 29, 2020


Print or Download Story: Printer Microsoft Word ePub eBook

View All Chapters

Story Notes: First of all, a big thank you to OffYourBird for making the most amazing banner. We are both absolutely in awe of her amazing work and thrilled that she shared her skill to make something so beautiful and perfect for us. Thank you, Birdie!
Now, for some individual notes from the authors.
From Girlytek: This is what happens when talesofstories leaves comments on your fics. BEWARE.
From talesofstories: This is what happens when you start reading Girlytek's wonderful fic and can't stop yourself from commenting, so technically, it's her fault.
And finally, a little disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. She's My Cherry Pie by talesofstories - Likes: 25 Comments: 14 Word Count: 5,949 Hit Count: 1,931 Published: May 15, 2020

The Initiative holds many secrets, except for two that have just escaped: Hostiles 17 and 18, otherwise known as Spike and Harmony Kendall. Unfortunately for the Initiative, one of their Hostiles is smart enough to go to the Slayer for help... Harmony.

2. I Mixed Up the Batter And She Licked the Beater by talesofstories - Likes: 18 Comments: 12 Word Count: 6,623 Hit Count: 544 Published: May 22, 2020

After the stress of the holidays, new relationships really have time to develop. To go places. Like Paris. Or Madagascar. Or every room in the house. Something Blue...with a slightly different twist.

3. Tastes So Good, Makes a Grown Man Cry by talesofstories - Likes: 21 Comments: 15 Word Count: 7,316 Hit Count: 484 Published: May 29, 2020

After everything they've been through, it's time for everyone gets their just desserts...or continue enjoying their just desserts...whether those are actual desserts, new business ventures, or...body wash?