Summary: After the events of A Trip to the Store and Turning the Tables, Buffy is FINALLY ready for the Three Magic Words... or at least, she wants to be.
If you haven't read the other two, just know that Buffy and Spike have been together for a while and have had intense (but fun!) experiences of the bedroom kind. 
Beta and Sensitivity Readers: None
Artists: None
Series: Revelations
Categories: Season 10 (Comic), Post-Series
Characters: Buffy, Spike
Genres: Fluffy/Comedy, Lighthearted, Romance
Warnings: None
Completed: Yes Chapters: 1
Word count: 1,705 Hit Count: 1,071 ePub Downloads: 39
Published: March 31, 2020 Updated: March 31, 2020


Print or Download Story: Printer Microsoft Word ePub eBook

Story Notes: As promised, here's the little piece about the love declaration. About time, yeah? 
I actually loved how the comics dealt with this, but I do think that opening up like Buffy and Spike do in these stories would make it easier and faster for her to get in touch with her emotions. I'm not saying that kinky sex = love epiphanies as a general rule, but I do think that when you let yourself trust in and open up to someone like Buffy does in these particular stories, it can be easier then to realise certain things, and thus to be more open to certain feelings. Feel free to disagree with me in the comments though, if you think differently! I love talking about these characters and this stuff. 
Also, no sexy stuff in this one, but expect lots of fluff and schmoop, which seems unavoidable for me.

1. Chapter 1 by MaggieLaFey - Likes: 23 Comments: 15 Word Count: 1,705 Hit Count: 1,071 Published: March 31, 2020

Disclaimer: All publicly recognisable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.