Past Featured Story
Summary: Spike is back in Buffy's life, and now they get to build a life together, a life that can be whatever they want it to be.
Beta and Sensitivity Readers: None
Artists: None
Series: A Slayer's Guide to Living
Categories: Post-Series
Characters: Buffy, Dawn, Spike, Willow, Xander
Genres: Fluffy/Comedy, Lighthearted
Warnings: None
Completed: Yes Chapters: 1
Word count: 8,611 Hit Count: 3,929 ePub Downloads: 241
Published: December 31, 2019 Updated: December 31, 2019


Print or Download Story: Printer Microsoft Word ePub eBook

Story Notes: If you haven't read the first work in this series, "How to Eat (A Slayer's Guide to Conquering the Kitchen or Die Trying)," this probably won't make a lot of sense as it takes place right after that one. Just an FYI. Also, naming conventions of these fics! Their names come from cookbooks, because I delight in little things like that. How to Eat is by Nigella Lawson. Midnight Chicken and Other Recipes Worth Living For is by Ella Risbridger, and her blog and cookbook have honestly done more to keep me fed and sane than anyone else with the exception of my best friends so, you know, check her out.
Also, this fic is dedicated to Sweetprincipale, who is lovely and deserves all the lovely things.
Finally, as always, Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Midnight Chicken and Other Recipes Worth Living For (A Slayer's Guide to Moving Forward and Being Happy) by talesofstories - Likes: 72 Comments: 48 Word Count: 8,611 Hit Count: 3,929 Published: December 31, 2019