Summary: Spike isn’t perfect he’s made a lot of mistakes. His last mistakes were his biggest mistakes. In an effort to make himself be the man Buffy deserves he goes off to Africa to get his soul. The PTB decide to give the vampire a gift for their new chosen champion. (Angel not living up to the potential they thought he would) After Buffy finds out about his soul and spikes ends up back in the basement of the school he is greeted by his gift. When Buffy and the Scooby’s find put out about it how will they handle it? What will Buffy do when she finds out that this gift may not just be for Spike but her as well? Starts during S7E3 Same time same place. I AM RE-EDITING MY FIRST 3 CHAPTERS. So watch for updates and changes. Chapters 1-3 are edited as of 06-12-19.
Beta and Sensitivity Readers: None
Artists: None
Categories: Season 7, Baby/Kid Fic
Characters: Buffy, Spike
Genres: Drama, Romance
Warnings: Rape (Implied), Sexual Situations
Completed: No Chapters: 8
Word count: 35,323 Hit Count: 5,199 ePub Downloads: 147
Published: May 10, 2019 Updated: November 01, 2022


Print or Download Story: Printer Microsoft Word ePub eBook

View All Chapters

Story Notes: Starts during S7E3 Same time same place.

1. Chapter 1 by Sweetie88 - Likes: 23 Comments: 16 Word Count: 1,419 Hit Count: 1,773 Published: May 10, 2019

2. Chapter 2 by Sweetie88 - Likes: 31 Comments: 21 Word Count: 3,977 Hit Count: 1,038 Published: May 11, 2019

This Chapter is going to be long because I didn't want to split it up. I am you enjoy it and I loved the comments I got on the first chapter. Thank you all so much.

All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of Joss whendon and the creators of Buffy. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended. This chapter is edited. I hope I didn't miss anything.

3. Chapter 3 by Sweetie88 - Likes: 24 Comments: 19 Word Count: 4,098 Hit Count: 834 Published: May 17, 2019

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of Joss Whedon and other Buffy creators.  The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

I edited this chapter a few minutes ago. So if you had any complaints about the chapter beforehand then reread it. 

4. Chapter 4 by Sweetie88 - Likes: 14 Comments: 10 Word Count: 5,962 Hit Count: 419 Published: October 05, 2021

Sorry for the long wait. I have been struggling with my health and had to step away from writing. I am back and I hope all of you will like the chapters going forward.

5. Chapter 5 by Sweetie88 - Likes: 13 Comments: 10 Word Count: 6,150 Hit Count: 400 Published: October 25, 2021

6. Chapter 6 by Sweetie88 - Likes: 6 Comments: 6 Word Count: 2,467 Hit Count: 231 Published: April 29, 2022

Sorry for late update. 

7. Chapter 7 by Sweetie88 - Likes: 9 Comments: 7 Word Count: 3,079 Hit Count: 272 Published: April 29, 2022

8. Chapter 8 by Sweetie88 - Likes: 10 Comments: 9 Word Count: 8,171 Hit Count: 229 Published: November 01, 2022

Sorry it took me so long to post. My life has been insanely busy. Let me know what you think of this chapter. It's a LONG chapter, but there is a reason for that. I need to make some changes to the episode to match my story line going forward. Enjoy!