Summary: Based on the challenge Hey Wait a Minute by Kereea
Right after Tabula Rasa, Buffy realizes something weird: Spike had no memories but wasn't evil. A vampire with no memories didn't even realize he was a vampire and had no inclination to do wrong when he should have theoretically been more like a new fledge with the power of an older vamp. Does this mean he's not inherently evil? Is his personality strong enough to override evil? Hell they assumed he had a soul when he doesn't, what does that mean?
Thinking this through and going to talk to Spike, Buffy stops seeing him as an evil thing and starts seeing him as a person. How does this change the rest of s6? How does this change Spuffy as a relationship?
I didn't do the entire challenge, just the set-up, so to speak.  Just a short scene I would have liked to have seen on screen.
***
The amazing and beautiful banner was made for me by the incredibly kind and very talented pfeifferpack! Thank you so much you brilliant person you!
Beta and Sensitivity Readers: None
Artists: None
Categories: Season 6
Characters: Ensemble
Genres: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: Hey Wait a Minute (author's choice of name)
Completed: Yes Chapters: 1
Word count: 1,156 Hit Count: 2,397 ePub Downloads: 53
Published: November 10, 2018 Updated: November 10, 2018


Print or Download Story: Printer Microsoft Word ePub eBook

Story Notes: Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.
Some dialogue borrowed from Rebecca Rand Kirshner from the episode Tabula Rasa.
 

1. Chapter 1 by darcygall - Likes: 87 Comments: 51 Word Count: 1,156 Hit Count: 2,397 Published: November 10, 2018

This is just a short little one-shot!  Hope you enjoy!