Summary: Buffy discovers that Harmony is her college roommate, but that doesn’t mean the world is ending. Probably. 
Oneshot. Banner made by the amazingly talented DauntlessGrace
Beta and Sensitivity Readers: None
Artists: DauntlessGrace
Categories: Season 4, Episode Rewrite
Characters: Buffy, Spike, Ensemble, Harmony, Parker Abrams
Genres: Dramedy, Fix-It, HEA/HFN, POV, Romance
Warnings: Adult Language
Completed: Yes Chapters: 1
Word count: 13,059 Hit Count: 1,765 ePub Downloads: 80
Published: November 03, 2018 Updated: November 03, 2018


Print or Download Story: Printer Microsoft Word ePub eBook

Story Notes: Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended. 

1. Unliving Conditions by Wonder and Ashes - Likes: 52 Comments: 29 Word Count: 13,059 Hit Count: 1,765 Published: November 03, 2018

So...I'm back? Maybe? I don't know. My muse is nudging me to write Buffy stuff again, so here I am. I want to finish Bringing and I want to post some other stuff as well, but who knows how long my muse will stay still before it bails on me again. 

In the meantime, I found an old fic on my laptop from what feels like a lifetime ago. It was supposed to be a season 4 rewrite which included the subplot of Harmony as Buffy's roommate, but I got writer's block and deleted it. Re-reading it again, I realized that the first few chapters could stand on their own as a oneshot, so I've decided to re-post it. 

While the fic is set in season 4, there's implications that "Lovers Walk" went a little differently than in canon, with Buffy and Spike talking some more and Buffy finally understanding that Angel never truly loved her.