1880 by Bekah_Leigh [PG-13]
Summary: Buffy didn’t care much for her family’s new life in London. Too many useless rules, too many charades and inflated truths. When she comes across a man writing poetry in the park, she thinks she has found perhaps one of the few real people in the city and she finds herself smitten. If only his heart didn’t belong to another. If only that fateful night had gone differently, maybe she could have saved him from all the pain. If only he would see her as anything other than just another one of them. 
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.
Beta and Sensitivity Readers: None
Artists: None
Categories: Alternate Reality, Historical, All Human
Characters: None
Genres: Angst, Drama, Historical, Romance
Warnings: None
Completed: No Chapters: 2
Word count: 5,908 Hit Count: 1,242 ePub Downloads: 38
Published: March 01, 2018 Updated: August 28, 2018


Print or Download Story: Printer Microsoft Word ePub eBook

View All Chapters

Story Notes: This is the first long story I started writing when I discovered fan fiction. It's a passion project of mine, and I'm determined to finish it because to this day I still nurture the plot bunny that started it all. :-P My writing style has changed a bit, and I've discovered I'm a bit more of a perfectionist and rustier than I thought I was when I tried writing again. I appreciate your patience and I hope you guys enjoy! Thanks for reading!

1. Chapter One by Bekah_Leigh - Likes: 19 Comments: 13 Word Count: 3,161 Hit Count: 790 Published: March 01, 2018

Okay! Here is the first chapter! Originally beta'd by DrkDevin a billion years ago. Thank you for all your support and encouragement when it came to this story! I think I finally got it figured out. :)

2. Chapter Two by Bekah_Leigh - Likes: 14 Comments: 8 Word Count: 2,747 Hit Count: 452 Published: August 28, 2018

Hello everyone! It took longer than I expected to get through the next few chapters, but they are coming! I hope you enjoy Chapter 2!