Summary: Willow has gone to England - Buffy and Spike are left to clear Tara's room. And what they find leads them down a very unexpected path.                 
Beta and Sensitivity Readers: None
Artists: None
Categories: Season 6
Characters: Spike
Genres: None
Warnings: None
Completed: No Chapters: 9
Word count: 17,245 Hit Count: 12,506 ePub Downloads: 59
Published: September 07, 2016 Updated: April 06, 2019


Print or Download Story: Printer Microsoft Word ePub eBook

View All Chapters

Story Notes: In this Season Six,  Buffy and Spike do not come to grief in Seeing Red, but Tara still dies and Willow still goes to the dark side.

1. Chapter 1 The Letter by Lilachigh - Likes: 25 Comments: 20 Word Count: 1,181 Hit Count: 2,661 Published: September 07, 2016

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

2. Chapter 2 The Decision by Lilachigh - Likes: 25 Comments: 21 Word Count: 2,119 Hit Count: 1,626 Published: September 09, 2016

Buffy and Spike have discovered that Tara was paying money to two women, Patsy and Becca and believing it to be some sort of blackmail, they set out for L.A. to confront the crooks.

3. Chapter 3 Guardians by Lilachigh - Likes: 26 Comments: 18 Word Count: 1,827 Hit Count: 1,476 Published: October 26, 2016

Following Tara's death, Buffy and Spike discovered that she had a small niece, Becca, whom she was supporting with money.   Her brother's child, Becca was living with a low-life called Patsy.  But now Patsy has disappeared and Buffy and Spike have no choice but to bring the little girl home.

 

In this story "Seeing Red" did not happen - except that Tara did still die.  Spike did not go to Africa to find his soul.

4. Chapter 4 Parenting Pains by Lilachigh - Likes: 20 Comments: 21 Word Count: 2,462 Hit Count: 1,405 Published: December 16, 2016

Buffy and Spike have returned to Sunnydale with Becca, Tara's niece that no one knew about.  But bringing a five year old into a household when Buffy and Spike have just decided to live together isn't straightforward.

5. Chapter 5 Finding Jan by Lilachigh - Likes: 13 Comments: 12 Word Count: 2,351 Hit Count: 1,402 Published: May 30, 2017

Donny has tried to take back Becca, his daughter.   Buffy and Spike are observing the results of that attempt.

6. Chapter 6 Fangs and Fury by Lilachigh - Likes: 10 Comments: 9 Word Count: 1,844 Hit Count: 1,128 Published: September 21, 2017

Buffy and Spike have set out to find Jan, Becca's mother.  They discover an address in Tara's old apartment but when they reach it, they are faced with a stone wall and locked gates.  But neither will stop them!

7. Chapter 7 Just a touch by Lilachigh - Likes: 10 Comments: 9 Word Count: 1,999 Hit Count: 991 Published: January 21, 2018

Buffy and Spike are determined to find Jan, Becca's mother.  They have followed a clue to a wild hillside and Spike has realised that what they are looking for is probably inside the hill.  And Buffy is upset to discover that he hopes it will be some sort of Initiative that can rid him of the chip in his head.

8. Chapter 8 The Portal by Lilachigh - Likes: 16 Comments: 5 Word Count: 1,996 Hit Count: 910 Published: April 15, 2018

Spike and Buffy have gone underground in an effort to find Becca's mother, Jan.  But something has caught them.

9. Chapter 9 Here by Lilachigh - Likes: 13 Comments: 5 Word Count: 1,466 Hit Count: 906 Published: April 06, 2019

Buffy and Spike are trying to discover the secret behind the little girl, Becca.  They have found a weird world buried deep underground.