Summary: An exercise to relieve boredom on National Letter Writing Day turns into something a bit more.  *holiday challenge response including National Letter Writing Day which is December 7th as well as a strong hand in hand with Christmas*
Beta and Sensitivity Readers: None
Artists: None
Categories: Holiday Fic, Season 5
Characters: Buffy, Ensemble, Joyce, Spike
Genres: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: Holiday Fics
Event: 2015 Holiday Challenge
Completed: Yes Chapters: 1
Word count: 9,789 Hit Count: 1,056 ePub Downloads: 35
Published: December 07, 2015 Updated: December 07, 2015


Print or Download Story: Printer Microsoft Word ePub eBook

Story Notes: Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

In order to make this work, I had to lengthen the time between Joyce being released from the hospital and the time Buffy finds out about Riley's trips to the bite shop.  Just assume that it took a couple days for Spike to finally approach Buffy after he discovered Riley's activities and it fits better.  Sorry that I had to tweak the timeline just a bit but if I didn't Buffy would have been in the beginnings of death spiral for the start instead of just skirting the edge of disaster.

1. Chapter 1 by jhiz - Likes: 22 Comments: 23 Word Count: 9,789 Hit Count: 1,056 Published: December 07, 2015