Characters: Andrew Wells, Buffy, Dawn, Giles, Original Characters
Genres: Action/Adventure, Angst, Drama
Warnings: Adult Language, Character Death
Completed: Yes Chapters: 6
Word count: 18,372 Hit Count: 5,633 ePub Downloads: 133
Published: November 04, 2015 Updated: November 04, 2015
Print or Download Story:
View All Chapters
Disclaimer: Written for love, not money.
Warnings: Attempted suicide and character death (both off-screen, but discussed.)
Setting: Set shortly after ‘The Girl In Question’ and imagining it took place a little earlier than its air date.
- Inspired heavily by the London Grammar song Sights.
- This is a very personal story and a lot of people helped me out with it along the way. My very great thanks go to angearia for looking over an early version, torrilin for answering my questions about huskies, and yavannie82 and bewildered for excellent and comprehensive betaing, through which they have made this fic so tight it could float. Bottomless appreciation also to kylathelurker for a superlative alpha-read, cultural input and seemingly unending support and enthusiasm. They all helped me make this as good and as accurate as possible – any remaining mistakes are my own.
- Further thanks to my lovely, generous and incredibly talented artists kylathelurker, wolveswithhats and bewildered, who have produced some truly stunning illustrations for this story. If you enjoy their work along with mine, I hope you will remember to let them know :)
- Constructive criticism is always welcome, and in fact encouraged. Enjoy.
1. Whatever important place a hedgehog would have to go. by the_moonmoth - Likes: 14 Comments: 14 Word Count: 3,043 Hit Count: 1,712 Published: November 04, 2015
Illustration by kylathelurker
3. I donít like you enough to put it into smaller words. by the_moonmoth - Likes: 8 Comments: 7 Word Count: 3,176 Hit Count: 787 Published: November 04, 2015
Illustration 1 by wolveswithhats
Illustration 2 by kylathelurker
Illustration 1 by kylathelurker
Illustration 2 by bewildered