Summary: It's not always easy being both strong and pretty - a fact Buffy Summers learns the hard way when a trio of demons sets eyes on her flaxen hair. Soon she has to run for her life - and, it would seem, her peace of mind. 
 
A response to a challenge by Gaia-VoidMother. Started for the EF Challenge Month 2015.
Beta and Sensitivity Readers: None
Artists: None
Categories: Season 4, Episode Rewrite, Challenge Response
Characters: Ensemble
Genres: Fighting, Fluffy/Comedy, Romance
Warnings: Adult Language, Buffy/Other (Temp)
Challenges: Buffy the Hair Magnet
Event: 2015 Challenge Month
Completed: No Chapters: 1
Word count: 1,994 Hit Count: 1,004 ePub Downloads: 11
Published: October 28, 2015 Updated: October 28, 2015


Print or Download Story: Printer Microsoft Word ePub eBook

Story Notes: Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.
 
I originally wasn't planning on participating in the Challenge Month, but this particular challenge caught my eye, and here we are, only a little *cough* late to the party. To be honest, I don't know if it even counts as participation, 'cause there's no way in hell I'll get the whole thing written before the end of October, but I'm glad to have been inspired nonetheless. :)

1. Prologue by itsnadya - Likes: 8 Comments: 10 Word Count: 1,994 Hit Count: 1,004 Published: October 28, 2015

Some dialogue taken from the epiosde Superstar, written by Jane Espenson.