Summary: A response to a challenge by Mia Vaan. After Buffy leaves Spike in the alley in "Fool for Love", she's attacked by vampires. Spike is passing through on his way back to his crypt when he hears her cries for help. 
Beta and Sensitivity Readers: None
Artists: DauntlessGrace
Categories: Season 5, Alternate Reality, Episode Rewrite
Characters: Buffy, Spike
Genres: Drama, Fighting, Romance
Warnings: Buffy/Other (Temp)
Challenges: "Fool for Love" Ending (Author's Choice of Name)
Event: 2015 Challenge Month
Completed: Yes Chapters: 1
Word count: 3,769 Hit Count: 3,858 ePub Downloads: 110
Published: October 01, 2015 Updated: October 01, 2015


Print or Download Story: Printer Microsoft Word ePub eBook

Story Notes: Disclaimer: I just own the fanfiction. The characters all belong to Joss Whedon and Co. Hopefully you will find that I haven't tarnished the characters or their reputations.

1. One-Shot Challenge by DauntlessGrace - Likes: 53 Comments: 29 Word Count: 3,769 Hit Count: 3,858 Published: October 01, 2015

Before I get started, I'd just like to say how wonderful so many of Mia's challenges are. It was awfully hard to pick just one for Challenge Month. I was in search of a premise that would allow me to practice writing a one-shot, as well as one that would be a lot of fun to write. I've never tackled a season 5 fic before, so this would be my first. I'll admit I was a little nervous about posting.

Riley also doesn't blow the vamps up in the mausoleum here. Just thought I should make a tiny note of that, as it really changes things.