Inferno by SoaringClaws [PG-13]
Summary: Spike goes back to Rome to steal Buffy away from her new boyfriend, but is surprised to find out that Buffy is working a mission. Her objective: find out how to destroy the Immortal. Spike is persistent, and Buffy realizes that she is going to have to include him in her plan if she wants to keep him from wrecking her cover. But how will she keep up the charade with the Immortal when she can't fight her attraction to her returned lover?
 
**Banner by nmcil! Thank you!
Beta and Sensitivity Readers: None
Artists: None
Categories: Post-Series
Characters: Andrew Wells, Buffy, Dawn, Faith Lehane, Giles, Other, Spike, Willow
Genres: Action/Adventure, Fighting, Fluffy/Comedy, Romance
Warnings: Adult Language
Completed: No Chapters: 3
Word count: 3,275 Hit Count: 4,244 ePub Downloads: 21
Published: April 03, 2015 Updated: August 07, 2015


Print or Download Story: Printer Microsoft Word ePub eBook

View All Chapters

Story Notes: Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended. 
Many thanks to the beautiful nmcil for the tattoo design and the banner that she made me. =] Much love to you, nmcil!
Once again, I'm always writing to playlists. Feel free to have a listen and enjoy the ambience. Chapter titles are also pulled from these playlists.
The musical stylings of Club Inferno
And when in Rome... The kickass tunes of Slaying.

1. Believer by SoaringClaws - Likes: 12 Comments: 8 Word Count: 897 Hit Count: 2,091 Published: April 03, 2015

I hadn't planned to post this so soon, but for some reason my mind wouldn't get off of this story and so it has been expanding rather quickly. I will still be working on Through Hell To You, just more slowly than anticipated. Knowing my muse, I'll get sudden inspiration for THTY and go on a crazy writing spree when I least expect it. We shall see.

2. A Lack Of Color by SoaringClaws - Likes: 10 Comments: 4 Word Count: 1,147 Hit Count: 1,121 Published: May 14, 2015

This chapter took me forever because it's a filler/info chapter that I didn't really feel like writing. I ended up liking it more than I thought I would though. Oddly, it ended up being mostly in Giles' viewpoint which I've never written before. In apology for it being an exposition-y part, I'm going to post the next chapter within the next two days. It's done, but it needs some editing. It's a funnier chapter that kicks off the plot some more, so I hope everyone will enjoy it.

3. What The Hell by SoaringClaws - Likes: 11 Comments: 9 Word Count: 1,231 Hit Count: 1,032 Published: August 07, 2015

What?! Soaringclaws actually put a chapter up!? 

I know. I really do. I would hate me too. But I have a list of really plausible sounding excuses. The real story is that right after my last posting I got a job. But my time as a camp counselor is coming to an end! And I've slowly been working on getting some chapters polished. This chapter gave me more trouble than I expected. It was done when I posted my last chapter but something about it wasn't right. So I worked on it forever and changed a bunch of stuff and tweaked dialogue. It's still not perfect, but I'm seriously sick of looking at it and I want to work on the next chapter now.

Thanks to anyone who is sticking with me. And to those of you who are waiting on a chapter for Through Hell To You, that will be my next update. This chapter just happened to be closer to completion.

Special thanks to All4Spike who helped me get my head on straight. I seriously needed a second pair of eyes!