Summary: Blood is Love. Blood is Fire. Blood is Magic. Blood is Life. When the Universe gives you all the signs it can, could you resist the pull of your blood for free will? Would you even want to?
Beta and Sensitivity Readers: None
Artists: None
Categories: Alternate Reality
Characters: Buffy, Spike
Genres: Drama, Romance
Warnings: Adult Language, Sexual Situations, Spike/Other (Temp)
Completed: No Chapters: 6
Word count: 9,109 Hit Count: 2,043 ePub Downloads: 36
Published: December 04, 2012 Updated: August 24, 2018


Print or Download Story: Printer Microsoft Word ePub eBook

View All Chapters

1. Prologue by thagamizer - Likes: 7 Comments: 6 Word Count: 1,859 Hit Count: 600
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

2. Spell It Out by thagamizer - Likes: 8 Comments: 6 Word Count: 1,679 Hit Count: 326

3. Blow by Blow by thagamizer - Likes: 7 Comments: 5 Word Count: 1,489 Hit Count: 283 Published: January 30, 2013
Thank you for the reviews! I'll try to update more often, but it's tricky to write with a broken keyboard.

4. Samhain by thagamizer - Likes: 6 Comments: 5 Word Count: 2,085 Hit Count: 301 Published: April 04, 2013

Disclaimer: If you believe I own this show, there's a bridge in Brooklyn I'd like to sell you.

5. Goldilocks and the Three Bounty Hunters by thagamizer - Likes: 6 Comments: 4 Word Count: 694 Hit Count: 208 Published: February 10, 2016

Disclaimer: None of these characters belong to me.  I wasn't even alive when some of them were first created.  I am clearly not making any money from this, as I left four half-finished chapters sitting around for three years before adding to it.  No copyright infringement intended.

6. Necessary Evils by thagamizer - Likes: 8 Comments: 5 Word Count: 1,303 Hit Count: 325 Published: August 24, 2018

BtVS does not belong to me, nor do any of its characters.  I make no money off of this.

This chapter was needed, but I hated writing it.  The entire story has been planned out, and there are three chapters I must write that fill me with dread and loathing, where I have to do awful things to the characters I like and good things to the characters I hate.  This is the first of those three chapters.