Summary: Ever wonder why Buffy, Angel, Willow, Spike, Faith, Illyria, etc. split up across the country/world and seem to have taken on completely new identities? What does this mean for the fate of the world when there's a rumored apocalypse in 2012 and no one to stop it? Since Spike is the only one with any of his personality or memory left, it's up to him to track everyone down and figure out what's going on.
Beta and Sensitivity Readers: None
Artists: None
Categories: Post-Series, Crossover (Books or TV shows outside Buffyverse)
Characters: Angel, Buffy, Ensemble, Faith Lehane, Illyria, Other, Spike, Willow
Genres: Drama
Warnings: Buffy/Other (Temp)
Completed: No Chapters: 2
Word count: 5,205 Hit Count: 245 ePub Downloads: 21
Published: September 26, 2011 Updated: October 03, 2011


Print or Download Story: Printer Microsoft Word ePub eBook

View All Chapters

1. Chapter 1 by elleyezee - Likes: 7 Comments: 7 Word Count: 1,857 Hit Count: 156
Summary: Ever wonder why Buffy, Angel, Willow, Spike, Faith, Illyria, etc. split up across the country/world and seem to have taken on completely new identities? What does this mean for the fate of the world when there's a rumored apocalypse in 2012 and no one to stop it? Since Spike is the only one with any of his personality or memory left, it's up to him to track everyone down and figure out what is going on and how to stop it.
Universe(s): Buffyverse, Dollhouse, Bones, HIMYM, Ringer, Torchwood, & more (eventually)!
Characters: Spike (Captain John Hart), Buffy (Bridget Kelly), Faith (Echo), Angel (Seeley Booth), Willow (Lily Aldrin), Illyria (Whiskey), Dr. Temperance Brennen, Andrew Martin, Victor Machado, Henry Butler, Marshall Eriksen, Adelle DeWitt, Topher Brink, Paul Ballard, & more!
Pairing(s): Spike/Buffy for the most part with some Bridget(Buffy)/Andrew, Booth(Angel)/Brennen, and Lily(Willow)/Marshall in the background.
Rating: PG(-13?)
Word Count: 1839
Disclaimer: All characters and universes belong to their respective creators. This is just for fun.
Spoilers: All of BtVS, Ats, and Dollhouse. Bones through season 6. HIMYM through season 6. Torchwood through season 2. Ringer through episode 2 (potentially more, but you should keep up with it so this won't spoil anything. :) ).
A/N: You won't need to understand anything but BtVS/Ats to read this fic but it is a crossover. It is mostly Buffyverse/Dollhouse, but several other shows will be used. I've made some minor changes to canon for most of the universes and will make them obvious in the story. Also, in this chapter, Spike is referred to as John (as in Captain John Hart from Torchwood) for the most part, but don't worry, he'll want to be referred to as Spike soon enough. ;)

2. Chapter 2 by elleyezee - Likes: 6 Comments: 6 Word Count: 3,348 Hit Count: 89


A/N #1: Any natural disasters referenced from here on out are completely fictional. I just used Irene & the NE earthquake as a jumping off point, since they were so unusual.
A/N #2: Just an FYI about the “canon” used in this story: This exists solely in the Buffyverse. I’ll be taking lots of ideas and characters from the shows mentioned in the “Universe(s):” section, but the only thing you can guarantee actually happened is what was on BtVS and Ats (while they were on TV). Everything that I’m using from the other shows will be explicitly referenced in the text of the story.
 
((I’m mainly saying this because I’ve only seen the episodes of Torchwood that JM is in and know nothing about the Who-verse other than what I've read on Wiki's, so this story will definitely not align with it.))