Lost by Abby [R]
Summary: Set immediately post-Once More With Feeling and drastically off-canon.  Buffy runs out of the alley, away from the emotional danger of her kiss with Spike, only to encounter a danger far greater.  Potentially the prequel/prologue to a longer story but for now just a stand-alone.  It’s kind of dark with more of a bitter than a sweet ending.  You have been warned.
Beta and Sensitivity Readers: None
Artists: None
Categories: Season 6
Characters: Buffy, Giles, Spike
Genres: Angst
Warnings: Character Death, Violence
Completed: Yes Chapters: 1
Word count: 3,612 Hit Count: 1,672 ePub Downloads: 55
Published: April 15, 2009 Updated: April 15, 2009


Print or Download Story: Printer Microsoft Word ePub eBook

Story Notes:

Lost photo lost-a_zps7426ef54.png

banner by Tanit

1. Lost by Abby - Likes: 28 Comments: 24 Word Count: 3,612 Hit Count: 1,672

This was originially intended as the prologue or first chapter to a longer fic, but also something I wasn't going to be working on for a while.  So I'm posting this first chapter as a stand-alone with the potential of continuing it with a longer (and much, much happier) story later.  This is much darker than what I usually write.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Banner: Tanit