All Wrong by ClawofCat [PG-13]
Summary: Post-NFA Spike survives the battle, but something has gone terribly wrong with the Shanshu. Likewise, Dawn’s life is turned upside down when she begins to experience disturbing nightmares. Clinging tenuously to reality and themselves, Dawn and Spike explore the obstacles of lives in constant flux and the connection they share. Spike/Buffy in all following chapters.  
Beta and Sensitivity Readers: None
Artists: None
Categories: Baby/Kid Fic, Post-Series
Characters: Buffy, Dawn, Giles, Spike, Willow
Genres: Angst, Drama, Fighting
Warnings: Adult Language, Sexual Situations
Completed: No Chapters: 2
Word count: 6,862 Hit Count: 1,966 ePub Downloads: 41
Published: July 04, 2007 Updated: August 29, 2007


Print or Download Story: Printer Microsoft Word ePub eBook

View All Chapters

1. Chapter 1 by ClawofCat - Likes: 4 Comments: 2 Word Count: 4,384 Hit Count: 1,089

A/N: Thanks to Eowyn315 for her thoughtful beta work. All remaining errors are mine. This story has been bouncing around in my head for awhile, and at last it revealed itself to me.

 

Disclaimer: The characters are the property of Joss Whedon and Mutant Enemy. No profit is gained from my writerly endeavors and no copyright infringement is intended.

2. Chapter 2 by ClawofCat - Likes: 8 Comments: 6 Word Count: 2,478 Hit Count: 877

Summary: Post-NFA Spike survives the battle, but something has gone terribly wrong with the Shanshu. In this chapter, we backtrack in the story to Buffy and Spike’s initial reunion after he wakes up in London. Take a look at what transpired between them to allow them to move forward in their relationship.

 

A/N: Thanks to Eowyn315 for her beta work. I’m going to be sticking with this fic for the duration, so expect more updates on this. I’m excited to be working on it again!