Real Name: Emily
Last Active: July 27, 2017
Membership Status: Member
Like all of us here I'm a huge Spuffy fan, and I really cant understand how anyone out there isn't. I belong to the club that like Spike more than Buffy and am of the firm opinion that the girl should work to get Spike not the other way around. What makes me slightly different is probably the fact that unlike many here I wouldn't try to steal the Bleached Hottie away from the Slayer if the fandom was real and I had the chance.
My Guilty Spuffy Pleasures:
* I really like to read Angel bashing, I, just cant seem to help myself there.
* Time Travel is my favorite Category and I tend to get embarrassingly excited every time a new story is placed there.
* I love it when Buffy gets jealous, which is why I probably love to read and write stories that include Dru, Anya, Tarantula Girl, Faith and Halfrek.
* I love Angst on Buffy's side, but hate it on Spike's.
* I enjoy it when we somehow find out that Dawn is actually Spike's daughter, because the similarities between them are too good to be ignored.
* I don't like it when Spike becomes William, I love the demon in him too much for that part of him to be killed off.
* I love Claims, especially if they make Buffy as Immortal as Spike.
* Any stories ever written by these authors are too good to be true - Dreamweaver, JackOfSpikes, Maryperk, Holly.
Genres: Angst, Romance
Completed: Yes Chapters: 1 Table of Contents
Word count: 2,729 Hit Count: 519 ePub Downloads: 12
Published: February 01, 2011 Updated: February 01, 2011
Characters: Buffy, Dawn, Ensemble, Spike
Genres: Angst, Drama, Romance
Warnings: Blood Play, Vampire!Buffy
Completed: No Chapters: 2 Table of Contents
Word count: 7,777 Hit Count: 610 ePub Downloads: 15
Published: January 23, 2011 Updated: December 25, 2011