Summary:

The last thing Buffy feels like doing is attending a high school reunion—especially considering she and her friends barely made it out of there alive the first time. But when Willow ropes her in, she feels like she can’t say no. The last thing she expects is for a recently-chipped blond menace to crash the party, or for the feelings that suddenly overwhelm her when a certain spell kicks in... Starts in the Season 4 timeline, during Something Blue.
Written for the Elysian Fields 'Reunion Challenge'. Banner made by the lovely -Carrie-Ann-
 

Beta and Sensitivity Readers: None
Artists: None
Categories: Season 4
Characters: Anya, Buffy, Giles, Harmony, Riley Finn, Spike, Tara, Willow, Xander
Genres: Humor, Lighthearted, Romance
Warnings: Adult Language, Sexual Situations
Event: Reunion Challenge 2017
Completed: No Chapters: 1
Word count: 1,419 Hit Count: 526 ePub Downloads: 28
Published: October 01, 2017 Updated: October 01, 2017


Print or Download Story: Printer Microsoft Word ePub eBook

1. Chapter 1 by angelic_amy - Likes: 26 Comments: 22 Word Count: 1,419 Hit Count: 526 Published: October 01, 2017

Disclaimer: This story is inspired by and contains characters from "Buffy the Vampire Slayer," a series that is wholly the intellectual property of Mutant Enemy, Twentieth Century Fox and Joss Whedon. This story is written without permission, with no intent of infringement or expectation of profit. No commercial and/or trade purpose is intended to infringe the copyrights registered by official parties.


Author's Note: Hi everyone! Here’s the start of my Reunion Challenge fic. Some dialogue from Something Blue has been borrowed for this, but I’ve tweaked it just a little for the sake of the storyline. All the rest is mine, unbetaed. Lemme know if you notice any glaring mistakes. I hope you enjoy!


Banner made by the lovely -Carrie-Ann- biggrin Thanks lovely! Also, she wanted to credit Javajunkie247 for the anniversary render pack she used while making it. 


Finally, if you read this, feedback would be loved, so please review and let me know your thoughts!