Past Featured Story
Summary:

This story picks up at the end of 'Chosen' as the bus is pulling away from the Hellmouth. Buffy can feel that something is off as they get further from the city’s ruins.. When a sudden flash of light returns Spike, but only his physical form, she will have to figure out how to find his other half. Meanwhile in LA at Wolfram and Hart, a mysterious package is delivered to the new CEO, Angel. Will he keep his promise to help Buffy fix Spike, or will he let his new-found power and jealousy get in the way?

Beta and Sensitivity Readers: None
Artists: None
Categories: Post-Series, Crossover (AtS)
Characters: Angel, Buffy, Original Characters, Spike
Genres: Drama, Romance
Warnings: Adult Language
Completed: No Chapters: 10
Word count: 32,061 Hit Count: 10,319 ePub Downloads: 58
Published: August 28, 2017 Updated: February 28, 2018


Print or Download Story: Printer Microsoft Word ePub eBook

View All Chapters

Story Notes:

Thank you -Carrie-Anne- for the beautiful banner! You are awesome chicka! cheers
 

 
 

Disclaimer: Buffy the Vampire Slayer and its characters fully belong to Joss Whedon, Mutant Enemy, and Twentieth Century Fox. I only borrowed the characters for nonprofit entertainment! I do not own the premise of the show or sadly, any of the characters. This was written without any copywriter infringement intended.

1. Chapter 1 by Cupcakes525 - Likes: 26 Comments: 19 Word Count: 1,838 Hit Count: 1,944 Published: August 28, 2017

Hello! This is my first written story. I have been reading Spuffy fanfic since the show originally aired and thought it was time to give it a try!

I would like to give a huge thanks to my beta, Chrissel. You are awesome!

I hope y'all will enjoy my first chapter! Reviews would be awesome! biggrin

2. Chapter 2 by Cupcakes525 - Likes: 19 Comments: 14 Word Count: 3,281 Hit Count: 1,026 Published: September 01, 2017

I would like to again thank my wonderful beta Chrisselcheers

 

I also hope you all enjoy the next chapter. Happy reading!

3. Chapter 3 by Cupcakes525 - Likes: 15 Comments: 10 Word Count: 2,530 Hit Count: 1,032 Published: September 05, 2017

I just want to thank you to everyone who reviewed the last two chapters! It was really awesome to see what y'all thought off my story. It also feeds the muse and makes me write faster, lol. Though she is not on this site, I want to say thanks to my sister because she was my last minute beta for this chapter. I am currently down a beta, so if anyone would like to help me with the next chapter pm me! I have coma problems, lol. 

Things will really start to pick up after this chapter. Also, there may start to be some  spoilers for Angel season 5, after this one as it will pick up right before they head to Wolfram and Heart.

Happy reading!

4. Chapter 4 by Cupcakes525 - Likes: 18 Comments: 15 Word Count: 4,142 Hit Count: 1,044 Published: September 12, 2017

I would like to thank Sunalso for being an awesome beta and making my story better!

Sorry it took so long to post! RL got shaky. I hope you enjoy the next chapter!  

I also want to thank everone who left reviews! They make my heart sing!

5. Chapter 5 by Cupcakes525 - Likes: 17 Comments: 14 Word Count: 3,272 Hit Count: 1,056 Published: September 19, 2017

I want to thank Sunalso for her awesome beta work. She helps me word. Also thank you for all the great reviews I got for the last chapter. I'm sorry I have not had the chance to respond because I'm in the middle of a move. I'll hopefully have time tomorrow to start responding.

i hope you enjoy the next chapter! Happy reading!

6. Chapter 6 by Cupcakes525 - Likes: 12 Comments: 9 Word Count: 3,087 Hit Count: 949 Published: September 29, 2017

I would like to once again thank my beta Sunalso. She helps me not overwrite, lol. 

Thank you for all the reviews. They are always appreciated. 

Happy reading!

7. Chapter 7 by Cupcakes525 - Likes: 18 Comments: 8 Word Count: 3,105 Hit Count: 932 Published: October 20, 2017

   I would give another thanks to Sunalso!   My story would be beyond wordy if it was wasn't for her! 

  Also forgive me for how long this chapter took. I stumbled into some writers block. I hope you enjoy the next chapter and happy reading!

8. Chapter 8 by Cupcakes525 - Likes: 20 Comments: 11 Word Count: 4,100 Hit Count: 851 Published: November 14, 2017

First of all I  want to give a shout out to Sunalso for her stellar beta work! biggrin  I'm so clumsy with a head jump. If it wasn't for here y'all would never know how was think what, lol. 

Secondly, I'm so sorry for the really long wait time for my update. My son was sick in the hospital and things got crazy. But all is well now and hopefully the next one will be posted much sooner! Thank you for yalls patience. 

 

Happy reading!

 

9. Chapter 9 by Cupcakes525 - Likes: 18 Comments: 12 Word Count: 3,701 Hit Count: 731 Published: February 20, 2018

So,sorry for the long wait on this chapter. RL as usual and then I had to get back in the writing groove, but it is finally here. This chapter backs up in time a little bit, but you should get why. I also want to give a thanks to Sunalso for being a kickass beta! Enjoy!

10. Chapter 10 by Cupcakes525 - Likes: 16 Comments: 13 Word Count: 3,005 Hit Count: 753 Published: February 28, 2018

I just want to give a shout out to achebe for a speedy beta! You are the best, thank you!

Important note: If you have read chap 9 and are about to start 10, go back to the end of 9 and read. I had to move the first part of ten to the end if 9 so everything made a little more sense.  If you do not go back before reading this chapter you will miss a whole section. Thank you!

I also want to say thank you to everyone who took the time to read and review. Y’alls reviews mean the world to me and they keep me motivated to write. I hope y’all like the next chapter.

Happy reading!