Summary: It is Thanksgiving and Buffy is making a very special dish for Spike a perfect English dessert....a trifle. The whole gang is there PLUS Angel and Faith! The shenanigans was inspired by Friends.
It does take place sometime in Season 10 comics but the only thing you need to know is that Spike works for the San Francisco Police in the Supernatural dept, they all live in the same apartment complex in San Francisco, Giles (for reasons) is now trapped in his 12yo body but as a 50something man and that's about it!
Beta and Sensitivity Readers: None
Artists: None
Series: Friends meets Buffy
Categories: Season 10 (Comic)
Characters: Buffy, Spike, Andrew Wells, Angel, Dawn, Ensemble, Giles, Willow, Xander
Genres: Fluffy/Comedy
Warnings: None
Completed: Yes Chapters: 1
Word count: 3,693 Hit Count: 910 ePub Downloads: 58
Published: January 11, 2017 Updated: January 11, 2017


Print or Download Story: Printer Microsoft Word ePub eBook

Story Notes:  

1. One Shot by tbd - Likes: 19 Comments: 12 Word Count: 3,693 Hit Count: 910 Published: January 11, 2017

I can't stop writing Friends episodes but in the BTVS Universe. It has been a loooong time since I wrote anything. Please let me know if you see anything glaring. This is based off of the trifle episode of Friends called: The One Where Ross Got High. Do yourself a favor and watch it on Netflix.

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.