Summary: Season 6 After Spike and Buffy begin and end their destructive relationship, Spike is recaptured by a renewed Initiative that steals him away to an out-of-town base. The Initiative, which includes Riley, keeps Spike for testing and study. He is the only HST to have survived and adapted to life with the chip. Spike is very mistreated in their 'care.'
Meanwhile, Buffy has a never-knew-what-she-had-til-it's-gone realization. She wants Spike back, but he's gone missing. Her frantic search for the vamp alerts the Scoobies to the intimate turn in their relationship. 
Buffy leads the Scoobies in tracking Spike down. When they arrive at the base, they are apprehended. In custody, they meet some familiar faces. Meanwhile, Spike's vampire family is looking for him, and no one is ready for what happens when the Whirlwind reunites under one roof...
Beta and Sensitivity Readers: None
Artists: None
Categories: Season 6, Challenge Response
Characters: Angelus, Buffy, Cordelia, Darla, Drusilla, Ensemble, Fred, Charles Gunn, Riley Finn, Spike, Wesley
Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama
Warnings: Adult Language, Torture (Physical), Violence
Challenges: Meet the Vamp family
Event: 2015 Challenge Month
Completed: Yes Chapters: 1
Word count: 4,341 Hit Count: 2,829 ePub Downloads: 73
Published: October 27, 2015 Updated: October 27, 2015


Print or Download Story: Printer Microsoft Word ePub eBook

Story Notes: Warnings:
 
This is one chapter and I'm not sure I'll expand it. The story starts in media res, and is essentially one long scene I couldn't get out of my brain. 
Crossover with Angel the series.
Underlying Spuffy, but they aren't the focus. Eventually, events would lead to Spuffy.
Vampires doing their thing. Somewhat graphic descriptions of gore. 
Extremely unreasonable Riley 
There maybe should be a warning for unlikely large groupings of characters in one place ha. 

1. Chapter 1 by FlightsofFancy - Likes: 36 Comments: 35 Word Count: 4,341 Hit Count: 2,829 Published: October 27, 2015

This is a challenge response to my own challenge. Just decided to go for it. Thanks for reading. 

 

Disclaimer: I own nothing.