Summary: All mothers had to meet their daughter's boyfriends eventually, right? Of course, it was a little different when your boyfriend was a one hundred and something year old vampire. Better hide the ax.
Beta and Sensitivity Readers: None
Artists: None
Series: Eyes of a Man
Categories: Season 2
Characters: Buffy, Giles, Joyce, Spike
Genres: Fluffy/Comedy, POV
Warnings: None
Completed: Yes Chapters: 1
Word count: 2,695 Hit Count: 2,946 ePub Downloads: 100
Published: July 19, 2015 Updated: July 19, 2015


Print or Download Story: Printer Microsoft Word ePub eBook

Story Notes: Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Coming Out II by reenasas - Likes: 30 Comments: 18 Word Count: 2,695 Hit Count: 2,946 Published: July 19, 2015

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

Eyes of a Man won best series at Sunndyale Memorial Awards round 31! Thanks so much to all who voted. And, in celebration, another one-shot in the Eyes verse (finally). This is for the lovely reader who asked how Joyce reacted to the news that her daughter and Spike were dating.