Summary: Spike decides to try and split Buffy and Riley apart as part of his plan in “The Yoko Factor”. Oneshot. 
Beta and Sensitivity Readers: None
Artists: Wonder and Ashes
Categories: Season 4, Season 5, Alternate Reality, Episode Rewrite, Challenge Response
Characters: Buffy, Spike, Angel, Ensemble, Riley Finn
Genres: Drama, Fighting, Fix-It, HEA/HFN, POV, Romance
Warnings: Adult Language, Buffy/Other (Temp), Violence
Challenges: Buffy & Riley Split in "Yoko Factor" (Author's Choice of Name)
Completed: Yes Chapters: 1
Word count: 4,927 Hit Count: 4,103 ePub Downloads: 114
Published: May 11, 2015 Updated: May 11, 2015


Print or Download Story: Printer Microsoft Word ePub eBook

Story Notes: Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended. 

1. The Truth by Wonder and Ashes - Likes: 59 Comments: 29 Word Count: 4,927 Hit Count: 4,103 Published: May 11, 2015

I know I should be working on my other stories, but I watched "The Yoko Factor" today...and ended up getting mad at Buffy for ignoring the blatant warning signs that her relationship with Riley isn't working, got mad at possibly the worst line ever written in a script (and of course it was said by Riley; guess which one it is) and thoroughly enjoyed Riley and Angel beating the crap out of each other. The experience led to this story. It's another challenge response and actually one I've been planning to answer for a while, but I never got the incentive to write it until now.