Se2en by Puppet [R]
Summary: Buffy is having strange dreams. Willow feels off. Xander knows his friends thinks he's useless. Angel feels out of place. Giles is...well, Giles. And that's only the beginning. Something is brewing in the Hellmouth... and be very careful not to get caught in the crossfire. S2 non-canon.
 

Beta and Sensitivity Readers: None
Artists: None
Categories: Season 2, Alternate Reality
Characters: Buffy, Ensemble, Spike
Genres: Action/Adventure, Angst, Drama, Fighting, Romance
Warnings: Adult Language, Buffy/Other (Temp), Character Death, Violence
Completed: No Chapters: 9
Word count: 42,611 Hit Count: 8,677 ePub Downloads: 47
Published: March 09, 2015 Updated: April 29, 2015


Print or Download Story: Printer Microsoft Word ePub eBook

View All Chapters

Story Notes: Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Chapter One by Puppet - Likes: 15 Comments: 23 Word Count: 4,172 Hit Count: 1,974 Published: March 09, 2015

I actually started this story two years ago, writing five chapters within less than a week. But then I kinda forgot about it, and whenever I went back, I couldn't figure out how to continue, without straying from the original recipe. Until last week.

I have a completed outline and know exactly where I'm going with this, so, while I don't wanna jinx it, I really don't think I'll be flaking on this one. It certainly doesn't feel like it yet, so cross your fingers.

This entire story replaces every single episode of the canon season, starting with the events of When She Was Bad. The only recognizable things is the characters, the stuff that happened in S1, the fact that Buffy and Angel are sorta dating, and such. Everything following summer vacation is my invention, don't forget. And don't think you can expect anything :)

Finally, a great deal of thanks, appreciation and love goes out to my brilliant beta, SlayerDaniWho, could not have done this without her, she's a life saver.

Anyway, I'll let you read on.

Puppet.

2. Chapter Two by Puppet - Likes: 13 Comments: 10 Word Count: 5,166 Hit Count: 876 Published: March 13, 2015

Breaking my own rule of once a week, first because I really wanna see your responses to this, and second because I've been writing a lot lately, so maybe every four days won't be a problem :)

Hope you guys enjoy this and have some more of your questions answered.

Puppet.

3. Chapter Three by Puppet - Likes: 9 Comments: 7 Word Count: 4,687 Hit Count: 909 Published: March 17, 2015

I don't know how many of your questions will be answered in this one, or how many new ones will be brought up, but hopefully you won't have many left, if any, when the story ends. As always, you can question me in the reviews, but unless I can tell you want to be told, I'll zip the lip, promise :)

One of you mentioned not usually enjoying OCs, so here's a warning; each uneven number chapters will be introducing OCs, for at least a while yet. Hopefully they won't interrupt the flow of the story for many of you :)

Puppet.

4. Chapter Four by Puppet - Likes: 14 Comments: 13 Word Count: 4,806 Hit Count: 907 Published: March 21, 2015

And we move into the next chapter where Joelle's story escalates and Anya makes her presence known. Hope you enjoy it xD

Puppet.

5. Chapter Five by Puppet - Likes: 9 Comments: 6 Word Count: 5,378 Hit Count: 989 Published: March 25, 2015

There have been several reviewers wondering the same thing so, even though I hadn't planned on it, I'll make it clear right now; the events of this story are not taking place in Sunnydale. They are taking place in Cleveland where, according to canon, there is also a Hellmouth. I have my reasons for this and no, I'm not telling you what they are :)

I am aware that some of the gifs don't fit as perfectly as we'd all want them to, but reading is all about using your imagination, so hopefully it won't bother any of you too much.

With that over go ahead and enjoy the next part of the story.

Puppet.

6. Chapter Six by Puppet - Likes: 12 Comments: 5 Word Count: 4,099 Hit Count: 883 Published: March 29, 2015

And we move along to the sixth chapter. There will be no visits with OCs in this one, since we dealt with Kimberly in only one chapter. But after that, there will continue to be one in each chapter, until we've been introduced to them all.

Puppet.

7. Chapter Seven by Puppet - Likes: 10 Comments: 4 Word Count: 4,733 Hit Count: 795 Published: April 03, 2015

I was supposed to post yesterday, since I post every four days, but I had a birthday party to go to and got home very late, but here it is. I hope you guys enjoy it and like the newest OC I'm introducing.

Puppet.

8. Chapter Eight by Puppet - Likes: 10 Comments: 8 Word Count: 4,785 Hit Count: 686 Published: April 21, 2015

Sorry that it took me so long, personal issues kept getting in the way. I still have a few already written chapters so I thought I'd put them up over the next few days, until I'm ready to start writing for this one again.

And thanks to whoever nominated me for the Sunnydale Memorial Awards :D

Hope you enjoy this next chapter and finally finding out what happened to Star.

Puppet.

9. Chapter Nine by Puppet - Likes: 8 Comments: 7 Word Count: 4,785 Hit Count: 658 Published: April 29, 2015

This is, for now, the final finished chapter, though I suspect it won't be long until the writer's bug bites me again, don't worry.

For this chapter there is a small Bangel warning, just so you're prepared :)

Finally, to those readers who may be annoyed or distracted by the many gifs, I've begun posting it picture-free on my accont on ffnet. There's a link to it on my profile if you want it.

Anyway, on with the story and the second-to-last OC introduction, at least as far as Potentials are concerned. One of my favs, in fact, I had a lot of fun writing her. Hope you enjoy.

Puppet.