Summary: Buffy has moved on with her life since the destruction of Sunnydale, finding comfort with her friend Xander over their lost loves. Then early one morning she receives a phone call that changes everything.
Beta and Sensitivity Readers: None
Artists: None
Categories: Post-Series, Crossover (AtS)
Characters: Angel, Buffy, Dawn, Ensemble, Spike, Willow, Xander
Genres: Angst, Drama, Romance
Warnings: Adult Language, Buffy/Other (Temp)
Completed: No Chapters: 1
Word count: 1,504 Hit Count: 239 ePub Downloads: 22
Published: November 02, 2011 Updated: November 04, 2011


Print or Download Story: Printer Microsoft Word ePub eBook

1. Chapter 1 by bellediablerie - Likes: 5 Comments: 5 Word Count: 1,504 Hit Count: 239
This story was originally published on FF.net as it was, for the longest time, the only place I read or published fanfic. However, after becoming addicted to Spuffy fanfic sites (and a review telling me to perhaps upload elsewhere), I decided to do it. This is my first attempt at writing Spuffy and my first attempt at writing anything in a long while. I would appreciate any feedback-- suggestions, rants, raves. I'm sure I'll need it. Hope you enjoy.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.