Summary: After the events of the Season 6 episode, Flooded, Buffy returns from her visit with Angel to find a helpful surprise awaiting her.
Beta and Sensitivity Readers: None
Artists: None
Categories: Season 6
Characters: Ensemble
Genres: Fluffy/Comedy
Warnings: Sexual Situations
Completed: No Chapters: 4
Word count: 6,659 Hit Count: 3,205 ePub Downloads: 45
Published: September 04, 2010 Updated: October 18, 2010


Print or Download Story: Printer Microsoft Word ePub eBook

View All Chapters

1. Splash! by DreamScape99 - Likes: 11 Comments: 10 Word Count: 2,542 Hit Count: 999
Thanks to snapdragons who looked over this for me and gave her opinons. Although she helped this is pretty much unbetaed so all mistakes are mine. I was having a lot of trouble deciding rather or not to make this more than a oneshot. So any thoughts on if this should be continued or ideas on where you'd like to see it go would be much appreciated because writer's block is not my friend. Please shoot me an email with any suggestions. Thanks :) Enjoy!



Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

2. Gulp by DreamScape99 - Likes: 13 Comments: 11 Word Count: 1,390 Hit Count: 740
So its been a few days past a month since I posted the first chapter, so heres hoping that someone somewhere out there still wants to read it. I'm still not sure where exactly to take it, but it will definitely be somewhere yummy ;) Thanks to everyone who reviewed the previous chapter! I literally just finished this, so any mistakes are my own. And if there's anyone who would like to lend their beta services to this story I would be very appreciative :)


Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

3. Backside by DreamScape99 - Likes: 13 Comments: 13 Word Count: 1,452 Hit Count: 729
Quicker than expected, here's chapter 3! Thanks for all the amazing reviews :) Hope you enjoy.

4. Necessities by DreamScape99 - Likes: 10 Comments: 10 Word Count: 1,275 Hit Count: 736
Thanks to SanityFair for the amazing beta job! Also thanks for all the lovely reviews on the previous chapter. I very much appreciate them :)