Feel This by Spikelissa [PG-13]
Summary: This takes place roughly after Spike has his I can feel moment with Harmony. The fight with Angel didn't happen. Buffy finds out that Spike has come back. She goes to him, but the problem is...A lot of factors are standing in the way. Memories are lost and the only way Spike can get them back is with Buffy's help. The song I am using is by Bethany Joy Galeotti featuring Enation 'Feel This' Good song, go and check it out!
Beta and Sensitivity Readers: None
Artists: None
Categories: Post-Series, Alternate Reality, Song Fic
Characters: Angel, Buffy, Spike
Genres: Drama
Warnings: Adult Language
Completed: Yes Chapters: 1
Word count: 2,511 Hit Count: 924 ePub Downloads: 26
Published: July 14, 2009 Updated: July 14, 2009


Print or Download Story: Printer Microsoft Word ePub eBook

1. Feel This by Spikelissa - Likes: 4 Comments: 4 Word Count: 2,511 Hit Count: 924

I wanted to point out this is a short song Ficlet which, may include more at some point. I want to stress that my characters are usually very much out of character. If this is a problem then please do not read! THANK you so much Charlie!!!! You are absolutely amazing!!!!! I love reviews and will do my hardest to respond...hmm something to do at work!!! Enjoy! :)

Disclaimer: The characters from Buffy the Vampire Slayer are owned by Joss Whedon, Mutant Enemy, and Fox studios. This story is not meant to infringe upon anyone's rights, only to entertain. Not mine, I'm just borrowing the characters for now, :)P.S.  Just to let you know - the bold italic wording is the lyrics!!!!